D
Deleted50669
Guest
Hey everyone, I'd like to share with you the effectiveness of a recent change I've made for myself: using lists. While for many this is a pretty obvious / intuitive practice, it may be a new concept for those who are naturally less organized (like myself).
And it's very simple: every day, make a list of what must get done. This is effective for four reasons. 1) You won't forget to do it. 2) When you do it, crossing it off feels like an achievement, it reminds you that you're being productive. 3) It allows you to prioritize; if something isn't on the list, it shouldn't be done until the stuff on the list is. 4) It allows you to forecast your time investments for the day.
The past week, just before I go to sleep I've been emailing myself a list of things to do for the following day. When I wake up, I have clear instructions for both at work and outside of work. The result has been an overall massive boost in efficiency and productivity. Less things have fallen through the cracks from me forgetting.
Short post, but thought it may be helpful to some. Lists are simple and effective.
- Cheers
And it's very simple: every day, make a list of what must get done. This is effective for four reasons. 1) You won't forget to do it. 2) When you do it, crossing it off feels like an achievement, it reminds you that you're being productive. 3) It allows you to prioritize; if something isn't on the list, it shouldn't be done until the stuff on the list is. 4) It allows you to forecast your time investments for the day.
The past week, just before I go to sleep I've been emailing myself a list of things to do for the following day. When I wake up, I have clear instructions for both at work and outside of work. The result has been an overall massive boost in efficiency and productivity. Less things have fallen through the cracks from me forgetting.
Short post, but thought it may be helpful to some. Lists are simple and effective.
- Cheers
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
