The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Partner Problem

Anything related to matters of the mind

Ksalazar

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Sep 16, 2018
Rhode Island
I have a company we are growing fast and are about to hit 300,000 Revenue in our 6 month old company but I am having an issue with a partner that is creating problems internally and my other partner and I who are doing 80% of the work want him out. Any suggestions on the solution? He has an employee mentally and refuses to contribute outside of the hours that pay for the business.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

srodrigo

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Sep 11, 2018
Everyone that is thinking about a partner...... please read the original post 5 times and then kick yourself in the @ss!
Yeah, I don't understand this obsession/trend with getting a partner as a mandatory thing in business. A good partner can be very valuable, but a bad one can kill your business. Better be careful or start alone than get the wrong partner.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.