- Joined
- Jan 28, 2014
- Messages
- 107
Rep Bank
$855
$855
User Power: 239%
I am a huge fan of infographs, especially ones like these which help explain how to start a million dollar business 😀. The guys from "A Better Lemonade Stand" have really broken this down for the rest of us. I just found another blog I am addicted to! A lot of content in the infograph talks about TMF mathematics like in the book. Check it out yourself friends.
Here is a summary of the questions:
1. Q. What is the potential market size?
2. Q. What does the competitive landscape look like?
3. Q. Is this product/niche a trend, a fad, growing, or flat market?
4. Q. Does this product/niche have local availability?
5. Q. Who are my target consumers?
6. Q. What is the potential markup?
7. Q. What is the potential selling price?
8. Q. How many different SKUs do I need to manage?
9. Q. Can I re-sell to the same customers with a subscription?
10. Q. What is the size and weight of my products?
11. Q. How durable or fragile is my product?
12. Q. Will my niche suffer from seasonality?
13. Q. Does my product/niche solve a pain point or serve a passion?
14. Q. What will my product/market/niche obsolescence look like?
15. Q. Is my product consumable or disposable?
16. Q. Does my product have a shelf life, what is its perishability?
17. Q. Do my products or market have any restriction or regulations?
18. Q. Will I be able to scale this product/niche/business?
19. Q. Can I sell/position this product better than my competitors?
20. Q. Am I passionate about this product/market/niche?
Here is a summary of the questions:
1. Q. What is the potential market size?
2. Q. What does the competitive landscape look like?
3. Q. Is this product/niche a trend, a fad, growing, or flat market?
4. Q. Does this product/niche have local availability?
5. Q. Who are my target consumers?
6. Q. What is the potential markup?
7. Q. What is the potential selling price?
8. Q. How many different SKUs do I need to manage?
9. Q. Can I re-sell to the same customers with a subscription?
10. Q. What is the size and weight of my products?
11. Q. How durable or fragile is my product?
12. Q. Will my niche suffer from seasonality?
13. Q. Does my product/niche solve a pain point or serve a passion?
14. Q. What will my product/market/niche obsolescence look like?
15. Q. Is my product consumable or disposable?
16. Q. Does my product have a shelf life, what is its perishability?
17. Q. Do my products or market have any restriction or regulations?
18. Q. Will I be able to scale this product/niche/business?
19. Q. Can I sell/position this product better than my competitors?
20. Q. Am I passionate about this product/market/niche?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
