The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The One they laugh at!

2commakid

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Dec 5, 2011
I'm a 25 year old father of a 5 year old boy,I've been doing IM off and on for two years now but only became serious 5 months ago and have yet to make a single dime.I come from a family of non believers and under achievers who can't see past the neighborhood they reside in and view my attempts at financial freedom as something ridiculous and comical.I have absolutely no one in my corner who supports or has faith in me,I often feel alone or on my own only because I removed every negative force out of my life smoking,drinking,family,friends,etc. and it feels like it's me against the world even my wife thinks i'm wasting my time.But I refuse to ever ever give up because I have actually seen myself living my dreams and I know all I have to do is realize them with hard work and determination and when I get to the top I don't want to boast or say I told you so I just want to show the non believers that IT IS POSSIBLE.I look forward to interacting and becoming friends with everyone and if you see me sleep walking don't be concerned i'm just following my dreams.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
284%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Dude, I'm all about I told you so.

I can already say it quite a bit... and holy crap is it fun - it's one of my favorite past times!

Can't wait to drive my Lambo up on someone's lawn!

Welcome to the forum

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
If no one else, your son believes in you.

Welcome to the forum. Make a plan and take action!

Pete799p

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Aug 18, 2011
I feel like it is me against the world sometimes. Most people think that what I am doing will never work and requires sheer luck that I don't posses. People even talk about my business ideas as cockamamy schemes. Saying things like your ridiculousness or crazy.

However, I have recently met with several successful business owners and entrepreneurs some of which have build $100m+ companies and they are just regular people who worked hard and never gave up.

Welcome to the 1%

The Spark

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
Jul 10, 2011
NH, USA
I think if there is anything positive that comes out of modern day hip hop it is all the talk of wiping out the so called "haters"= those that throw negativity your way for no purpose other than to make themselves feel better.

IM is scary and I have always been an observer and studied into it because it seems so over saturated, but there plenty of people out there who make more than enough money to enjoy themselves with it. I believe heavily in multiple streams of income so take that as just one and use it as a learning process.

Keep on truckin'

Reno

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Nov 21, 2011
Seattle, WA
Good for you man! Let no one have a negative influence on you. MJs book is the best contemporary material I have found out there. Check out Napoleon Hill if you haven't as well. He talks allot about negative influences. I found your intro post inspiring. My son (now 12) was the one thing that changed my path. Took a while. but I am on the same path as you and the others on this forum. keep the faith!

-R

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
You can do it buddy!! Just keep going and don't ever give up. It blows my mind why anyone would.

deepestblue

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Jun 11, 2011
Arizona
Don't you dare quit - ever! Keep at it and stick to the vision of what you one day WILL become.

2commakid

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Dec 5, 2011
I'm in the middle of MJ's fastlane right now and i am sure myself and many others agree with you.Thanks a lot Reno,the faith will be kept.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...