The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The one feature that the Fastlane Forum is missing! (No, it's not sort by likes)

Do you want to see only the posts by OP in some threads?

• Yes

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

Vairavan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 13, 2019
In your heart
I'm going through the Gold threads today and thought if we could add an option to see only posts by OP in a thread, it will come very handy for binge reading threads like this and this.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
Would be cool actually for the ama mega threads. I know MJ was working on integrating sort by likes, which would probably do this by default, but sorting by op would cut straight to the chase chronologically with most or all of the best replies likely to be quoted and responded to by the op.

Vairavan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 13, 2019
In your heart
but sorting by op would cut straight to the chase chronologically with most or all of the best replies likely to be quoted and responded to by the op.
Exactly! Also comes handy for Binge reading execution threads.

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
In my opinion, there's a lot of gold threads where other replies are worth sometimes more than the OP posts themselves.

It should be an option that the reader can put on or not while reading a thread.

Server side, it's a simple query to SELECT only posts from X userid.

ChewingCandy

Bronze Action Faker
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 18, 2019
In my opinion, there's a lot of gold threads where other replies are worth sometimes more than the OP posts themselves.

It should be an option that the reader can put on or not while reading a thread.

Server side, it's a simple query to SELECT only posts from X userid.

Yes, also most of the said posts are likely been quoted by the op.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Well I'd love to add this feature and hand it off to my developer (freelancer) but he also promised me the "sort by likes" feature in a weeks time. We're now on 3 weeks. :blank:

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
Well I'd love to add this feature and hand it off to my developer (freelancer) but he also promised me the "sort by likes" feature in a weeks time. We're now on 3 weeks. :blank:
Digital contractors have finally hit parity with home improvement contractors?

AFMKelvin

Some Profound Quote Goes Here
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Jan 26, 2016
Rice, Texas
All this time I thought I just didn't know how to use this forum. Turns out that feature was never available. Who would of thought? It comes standard in most online platforms.

Either way yeah that would be great. To see all posts from a user in chronological order so we know how he got where he is. Right now if you go to a user's profile you only see the threads he has replied to. Some have over ten pages of replies and it's hard to navigate through all of them just to find their posts.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW

This type of thing will get me to flip out on a MF'er. After the 1st time, I'm usually never the one that gets put off again. I can forget to pay.....

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.