The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The One And Only: Adam Nold

Adam Nold

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Nov 8, 2016
Hollywood, CA
Good mid-morning all. Adam Nold here, I just about finished my first reading of Fastlane, and I had to sign up.

I love constructive/productive people. When I first navigated to this forum I knew I was home. Productive people spot constructive productivity a mile away and I'm so gracious to have found this forum.

And for that, I love you all.

My expertise lie in computer systems and administration.

I live in Hollywood, CA.

I'm in the middle of writing an e-Book/WP site/WooCom store, and helping my DJ brother with his e-book/site/store.

Time for me to read those "GOLD" posts.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

jesset17

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 23, 2016
Boise, ID
Welcome to the Forum!

While CONFIDENCE is key, arrogance can be a hindrance. There are a lot of successful members on this forum and being HUMBLE is a trait nearly all of them share.

Success (and wealth) is found in solving needs or problems of others. But if you can’t see past your own ego, your business may be built for the wrong reasons.

Not saying that is you though! Hell, you’ve only been here less than a day!

GOLD posts are obviously a great place to start. I would recommend reading this thread first and then finding the specific threads related to your business(s).

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/the-astonishing-secrets-thread.50097/

Good luck in your endeavors, keep us posted with any updates!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I'm in the middle of writing an e-Book/WP site/WooCom store

This suggests you have extensive experience and success in this area? Can you share?

Somehow I knew that my approval by an admin would happen quick (within 15 minutes).

Ah well you got lucky with the time frame. Had you registered tonight at 11pm, you likely wouldn't be approved until the next morning, ha ha.

Welcome aboard!

Adam Nold

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Nov 8, 2016
Hollywood, CA
Welcome to the Forum!

While CONFIDENCE is key, arrogance can be a hindrance. There are a lot of successful members on this forum and being HUMBLE is a trait nearly all of them share.

Success (and wealth) is found in solving needs or problems of others. But if you can’t see past your own ego, your business may be built for the wrong reasons.

Not saying that is you though! Hell, you’ve only been here less than a day!

GOLD posts are obviously a great place to start. I would recommend reading this thread first and then finding the specific threads related to your business(s).

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/the-astonishing-secrets-thread.50097/

Good luck in your endeavors, keep us posted with any updates!

I appreciate you putting me in check. I need that. And I'm humbled. I apologize to everyone. I will be quieter, and focus on learning and taking action, rather than talking so much. Old habits, sometimes hard to break when you're not focused on breaking them.

Adam Nold

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Nov 8, 2016
Hollywood, CA
This suggests you have extensive experience and success in this area? Can you share?

Ah well you got lucky with the time frame. Had you registered tonight at 11pm, you likely wouldn't be approved until the next morning, ha ha.

Welcome aboard!

And a reply from the author. Equally as humbling. I apologize if I sounded like a dick or an idiot MJ.

After reading a couple posts on this forum, my brain is literally freaking out from the epiphanies and breaks from established lines of thought. My trade is Information Technology Systems/Administration so I'm very excited to figure out and put into action systems that produce profit for myself and whoever my partners/investors are.

I've been an avid reader and doer of the over-arching self-help philosophy ever since I spent time incarcerated about 5 years ago, and your book to me is like a contemporary version of Napoleon Hill's under-appreciated Law of Success in 16 Lessons. I think this is the beginning of something great and I hope I can help as many people as possible along my journey.

I have no notable Fastlane success yet.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...