The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The One-a-Day Thread

Anything related to matters of the mind

Desert_NM

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Feb 25, 2010
New Mexico
Hey guys,
this thread is going to be a motivational thread for you all to read when you need some motivation or if you just need tips. Each and every day I will post an idea/comment on something that has to do with bettering yourself. I'd love to get feedback on my daily posts and I'd love to see some of your motivational comments.

3-3-10: There is a Priest who is said to be able to get everything accomplished by his cleverness. There is not one monk out there who can oppose him, yet, it is not the least bit strange. There are simply too few people who can see to the foundation of things. If you learn to find the foundation of things, you shall be more successful. :smx9:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Desert_NM

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Feb 25, 2010
New Mexico
3-4-10: If a sword is always sheathed, it will become rusty, the blade will dull, and people will think as much of it's owner. Use your imagination and put your brain to work. People will appreciate you for it. :smxB:

Cat Man Du

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 30, 2007
AMEN.............little Bro.

Desert_NM

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Feb 25, 2010
New Mexico
3-5-10: Learning is a good thing, yet often leads to mistakes. However, making mistakes leads to learning. If you have learned everything, you cannot make mistakes. And if you have made every mistake, then you have nothing left to learn. Try to learn one new thing today and you will be better tomorrow and if you make a mistake, learn from it. :wave:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

throttleforward

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Oct 30, 2009
Washington DC
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy."
Winston Churchill
Winston Churchill's Never Give In Speech - Succeed by Studying Great Speeches: School for Champions

I recommend that everyone here read that speech, not only for its incredible and motivating imagry and passion, but also as an example of excellent political and leadership oratory.

Desert_NM

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Feb 25, 2010
New Mexico
3-6-10: If you are listening to the stories of accomplished men and the like, you should listen with deep sincerity, even if it is something of which you already know. Listen to those who are successful, chances are, they have wisdom gained through the journey to their social stature that all can learn from.

3-7-10: If one thinks only of winning, an unsavory win will be worse than defeat. If you only want to win, what's the point of playing in the game called "Life"? It will only get boring and worse.

3-8-10: Be true to the thought of the moment and avoid distractions, it could lead you to greatness or a breakthrough. If you have a wonderful idea but don't know if people will like it, push through and get people's opinions.

Sorry for the delay guys, I have been having trouble tracking down great quotes that mean something to me personally, I think this thread may be dead by the end of march. :smxE:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.