The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The new reply feature needs fixing...

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
This has really gotten on my nerves. The new reply feature, where you need to hit reply at the bottom of a specific post, then edit down the entire thing to the relevant section, is way, way worse than it used to be with the little quote button. Just today I was trying to respond to a post that was 4-5 posts up. I'm not sure why the old method went away, but I think it was better and should be brought back.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Be water my friend
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
May 17, 2014
O..'.....
This has really gotten on my nerves. The new reply feature, where you need to hit reply at the bottom of a specific post, then edit down the entire thing to the relevant section, is way, way worse than it used to be with the little quote button. Just today I was trying to respond to a post that was 4-5 posts up. I'm not sure why the old method went away, but I think it was better and should be brought back.
I was annoyed too until I found out recently you can just highlight the section you want to quote. It'll still say reply but it's actually a quote.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Highlight what you want to quote, a reply button should appear. The highlight reply is now native to the software and not a plugin. Screen Shot 2014-10-08 at 10.33.30 AM (2).png

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
This has really gotten on my nerves. The new reply feature, where you need to hit reply at the bottom of a specific post, then edit down the entire thing to the relevant section,

---->>>>
6230a2358a237aed5789857e37cf1144[1].png
---->>>>

Select the text you want to quote, and then a link to "Reply" will appear.

Edit: Oopps, you guys were faster :p

Last edited by a moderator:

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013