The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

RANT THE NEW BUZZ ON FOREX TRADING

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

poepe

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
May 19, 2019
Hi,

In the recent times, have been doing a little bit of research into what people do to make money online and everywhere i turn all i see is FOREX TRADING, DAY TRADING, BINARY OPTIONS and all. In fact there seems to be a dozen online brokers offering signup discounts and affiliate marketers telling you how they made millions trading.

My concern now is that with the advent of this rush, does it not seem like an impending doom of sorts - i remember the gold rush, the wall street rush with their sad ending outcomes.

What do you think about it?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Blackadder

Bronze Contributor
Sep 17, 2013
The Ozark Mountains
I think your seeing those type of bottom feeders come out because of a specific kind of affiliate program.

Say I set myself up as a wealthy trader on instagram, flash my fake rolex, ride in my rented rolls, perhaps take "my" lambo around the block (in vegas where an hours rent is like 250) and show you my fat wads of cash.

Once you are hooked I tell you that you can make money easy...so easy all you have to do is follow my trades....at the broker I tell you about...a broker that has offered me 50% of your deposit (with you having to trade 10X the amount you deposited to be able to withdraw.

Here is the truly sweet shit, part i'm not even a trader, the "signals" you are getting come from the broker itself.

I've seen this kind of affiliate trader scam run over and over and over.....I'd guess that one guy could run 40 or 50 instagram pages with the same pictures just different names and few of his victims will ever come across one of his other pages.

There are legit traders who are selling also are selling their systems but without fail "signals" are a fools game where the fools part with their cash.

AlexandreGoulart

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 18, 2019
Brazil
Speaking of gold rush...
How do you make money during a gold rush?
Selling shovels.
That's why you see so many people selling products and services on Forex trading.
Don't get fooled. If you had an edge, an strategy or system that could give you an advantage on the market, why would you sell it? The most it is used, the less you can extract from the market. You'll be better off attracting investors for your account and leveraging yourself with their money - a win-win arrangement. So, don't get involved with "ready, just press the button" solutions. Use your resources to learn and understand this business by yourself. There are some good books and introductory courses over there, but this is only the start. You'll have to figure it out, mostly, by yourself.
Good luck and success!

MoreVolume

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Oct 6, 2016
NC
Forex is what you get into when you are reaching Rock bottom
Its no different than MLMs, where 99% of the people involved are losing money, but they portray themselves as balling, financially independent hustlers
Its a joke

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
It's definitely possible, although it may not be feasible right away. I'm from the U.S. but have...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Amazing book! Actually I bought it, before I joined the forum and it motivated me to join...
MARKETPLACE How To Create A 100K-1M+ Sales Funnel
@LynX You know, this is a "Marketplace" Thread. Completely appropriate to offer goods and...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This is your May reminder that you can do this. I'll keep it short. These are the May promos...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks! This is a cool idea, actually. I would like to use your experience as I heard that these...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock