The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Negative Emotions We Face...

Anything related to matters of the mind

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
As an entrepreneur, and in life, I've faced a lot of events and situations most people should never deal with.

A lot of times when a we face a significant emotional event, that event leaves a negative emotional imprint on us, and it impacts our behavior going forward in life.

I worked with an entrepreneur the other month who spoke his mind when he was in high school, and almost lost his life because of it. To that day, he didn't speak his mind in business, despite logically knowing that it was safe to do so.

Do you ever not do something, despite logically knowing you have to do it?

That negative emotional imprint prevent him from taking the actions he needed to take in order to grow his business. After using The Timeline to instantly release the negative emotions from that past event, he now has no problem speaking his mind. His actions are aligned with his outcome and his business is growing because of it.
  • I used to push away girls when they got close to me, because I got cheated on twice. I didn't know why I pushed them away, but after using the timeline to release the negative emotions, I can open up to girls now.
  • When I was 14 years old, someone kicked in my front door when I was home alone one night and threatened to kill me. For years I got big into self defense, became a police officer, and slept with a gun next to my nightstand. I used to be cautious whenever I heard a noise out front. Then I used the timeline, so the negative emotions were gone.
As entrepreneurs ,we face emotional struggles - you can't make payroll, you lost a lot on a big marketing campaign, loss of income, loss of friends, etc.

By releasing the negative emotions tied to that event, you can be aligned with your behavior going forward to get to where you want to be.

I went out and learned how to use our unconscious timeline to release negative emotions from events like this, to help me move forward in entrepreneurship, and life.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

antro

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Dec 3, 2015
Germany
I tried this on a simple event which spawned quite some emotions for me and it immediately worked.

The whole exercise took hardly more then 15 minutes, but be prepared to stare at your monitor for another 15 minutes contemplating WHY THE HELL this really worked.

Take this from a skeptical and try it for yourselves. 15 minutes of your life. Go.

@Andrew:
First of all - thanks a lot, I will try this repeatedly and stalk the hell out of your Youtube channel.
Secondly: Why does this work? I always thought Jedi mind tricks won't work on me...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.