The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The most simple business idea I've ever seen

Idea threads

Mr4213

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 9, 2016
I've talked about how simple business is in the past, but what I recently came across blew my mind.

Last week I found a news story about an entrepreneur in another state. Guess what his business is? Its a freaking line company. People pay him to stand in line.

At first it was just him, eventually he started paying other people to do the line waiting. He charges somewhere between $60 and $80 for the first set time frame and then an additional amount every 30 minutes or so.

If I can recall correctly, he has about 5 employees now that each make thousands a week on average.

Just goes to show you how simple it can be. It doesn't always have to be some crazy amazing business idea needing a lot of money to start. You just need to create/do something that creates value for people.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Azure

Perpetual Motion
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Mar 12, 2016
I know a lady who handles parking and other tickets for people. Makes a fair amount and has scaled to a few employees. Her key was to target business owners who employ a large number of vehicles like delivery services.

Najma

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Sep 11, 2017
Dubai
I've talked about how simple business is in the past, but what I recently came across blew my mind.

Last week I found a news story about an entrepreneur in another state. Guess what his business is? Its a freaking line company. People pay him to stand in line.

At first it was just him, eventually he started paying other people to do the line waiting. He charges somewhere between $60 and $80 for the first set time frame and then an additional amount every 30 minutes or so.

If I can recall correctly, he has about 5 employees now that each make thousands a week on average.

Just goes to show you how simple it can be. It doesn't always have to be some crazy amazing business idea needing a lot of money to start. You just need to create/do something that creates value for people.
That's great. Did you use it? How was the experience?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.