• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Get answers about starting a business from real entrepreneurs. Powered by Google.

The Millionaire Fastlane, French Edition

Discussion in 'Forum News, Updates, & FAQs' started by MJ DeMarco, Feb 5, 2018.

1. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $301,809
    Admin Post
    The Millionaire Fastlane license for the FRENCH language was sold some time ago.

Here is the website were to check availability:

Éditions Trédaniel - Courrier du Livre

Should be available soon. (Will update when more news comes....)

juba.hadjal, Django and gabeb1920 like this.
  2. Colibri

Colibri Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $168
    Good that you decided to get the French version a new print. Since the former edition sold out a few years ago, you have no idea how craved your book has become. I wouldn't be surprised to see that some people made PDF copies of the book to get money out of it. So, good decision to get it out again!

3. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $301,809
    Admin Post
    There was a print edition many years ago but only a few hundred should have been sold because the license was eventually terminated. I hope you're not saying that the selling went on for years.

AgainstAllOdds likes this.
  4. juba.hadjal

juba.hadjal New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $88
    Hello MJ I bought it in English and I also have the audio version, both are awesome. I didn't have any problem reading it in English, actually, I always prefer the Original versions.

Unscripted was a little more hard to finish, it is long but as you said, it is necessary. I read and I listen at the same time which helps me focus more.

The goal now is to stop action faking, which is difficult when you realize you have been practicing "Mental Masturbation" on a daily basis for too long.

I think that I have bought enough books and everything is covered within your books. "We don't learn to swim reading books."

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  5. Colibri

Colibri Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $168
    Nah, I never saw it for sale so it must have been indeed a handful of people that got it.

Trédaniel is a very good publisher BTW.

6. Cruze

Cruze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $141
    Hey MJ, is a german license Sold, too?

7. MJ DeMarco

Rep Bank:
    $301,809
    Admin Post
    Great to hear it, sounded like it when they approached me!

Got a ton of inquiries for it, but none from a seasoned publisher.

I've learned my lesson selling licenses to organizations that have no experience in the field.

8. Cruze

Cruze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $141
    a great pity but I believe you. Maybe in the future :D

9. AlessioLC

AlessioLC Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,463
    Never saw any of your copy in French, but i know a while ago they've been for sale.

It's an opportunity here MJ, some people are asking for it in French in most of my Fcb Groups (they don't speak English).

And tbh, the business/motivational books (in this field) are not that great.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  10. MJ DeMarco

Rep Bank:
    $301,809
    Admin Post
    Been told August 2018 should be the release date... will post a link when I get it.

11. Colibri

Rep Bank:
    $168
    Great news!

I guess since this is a different publisher you can't offer us wholesale prices like you do with the English version, correct?