The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Pre-Order: The 10th Anniversary Hardback Edition of The Millionaire Fastlane

For any book discussion

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I'm happy to announce The Millionaire Fastlane is now available in hardback on Amazon, and it is the 10th Anniversary Edition!

TMF - HardbackCover.jpg

Yes, it has been more than TEN YEARS, one decade, since I wrote The Millionaire Fastlane .

This edition has been mildly updated to reflect today's changing times, from crypto, to COVID, to inflation, but it essentially is 100% the same philosophy that I wrote about 10 years ago. The information in the book is just as relevant today, perhaps more relevant than a decade ago.

Unfortunately Amazon is selling the book at full retail price and it might take a few weeks for delivery.

If you'd like to get a copy signed (US Only) please place a pre-order at Viperion Publishing here:

Because I have to sign and process orders from my website directly , PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 3-4 WEEKS FOR ORDER FULFILLMENT.

Also, if you order from Viperion, please follow up your order with any personalized notes you might have for your signed copy. Instructions should be detailed on your order copy. Thanks and happy New Year!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
I'm happy to announce The Millionaire Fastlane is now available in hardback on Amazon, and it is the 10th Anniversary Edition!

View attachment 41343

Yes, it has been more than TEN YEARS, one decade, since I wrote The Millionaire Fastlane .

This edition has been mildly updated to reflect today's changing times, from crypto, to COVID, to inflation, but it essentially is 100% the same philosophy that I wrote about 10 years ago. The information in the book is just as relevant today, perhaps more relevant than a decade ago.

Unfortunately Amazon is selling the book at full retail price and it might take a few weeks for delivery.

If you'd like to get a copy signed (US Only) please place a pre-order at Viperion Publishing here:

Because I have to sign and process orders from my website directly , PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 3-4 WEEKS FOR ORDER FULFILLMENT.

Also, if you order from Viperion, please follow up your order with any personalized notes you might have for your signed copy. Instructions should be detailed on your order copy. Thanks and happy New Year!
Well at least now we can slam the hard back on the desk. Sounds kind of cruel, but the soft back seems to be just passed by. This is kind of fascinating, I have gotten lots of people to read it that I'm not related too or know personally offline for years now, and it seems maybe 20 years from now they might get a chance to read it when it's too late.

I'm all about non-violent actions, and non-violent communications, but I remember when my U.S. History teacher slammed the hard back book on the desk, I decided maybe I should pay attention. He threw a wooden apple at me once too, to see if I'd catch it, which I did.

:)

• Admin

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
so there is not much change in the book?

No, it's the same core content, but some of it has been edited to reflect current times. If it was a new book, it wouldn't be called The Millionaire Fastlane , but something else.

Praying the jacket cover pic is updated to Silver Fox...

LOL, yes, that is on my list of things to do, I haven't had a picture done in years.

Seth G.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Oct 30, 2018
Tri-State Area
Good timing - I just gave my last copy to a friend. Order placed. Make sure you take a helicopter ride or something to celebrate

ericaung

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Oct 6, 2018
Amazon Kindle version also got updated too?

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Funny to think the book is hitting it's 10 years, while the forum itself hit that almost 5 years ago.

Who else remembers the constant nagging at MJ for the book, and his responses of progress littered over those years. Followed by the excitement all around when it was done. So much happened just in the 5 years prior. It was also a much much smaller community before the book came out and gained attention then pointed people here. Wild ride!

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

MagicIsland

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 14, 2019
I’ve read it 2 times (ebook version) and I will continue to do it more times in the future. This is the best opportunity to finally put the physical version on my bookshelf. Ordered. Many thanks.

ChickenHawk

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
468%
Aug 16, 2012
Butt in Chair
Oh wow, I'm obnoxiously happy to see this because I've been wanting a signed copy forever and wasn't quite sure how to go about it. In this case, procrastination pays off because now I get an updated hardcopy. Whoooo! Funny, I've never technically "read" The Millionaire Fastlane , but only because I went the audiobook route instead.

By now, I've listened to The Millionaire Fastlane at least five times. It really is a life-changing book. I'm so glad you're doing this!

Rauschmi

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Dec 7, 2021
Oceanside, CA
I just placed an order for the book. I have already read it. But now I need my wife to read it.
We gotta get on the same page with this lifestyle!

G

Guest103804

This is only book I have not read.
I bought the softback ad did not realise about the updates in the hardback decisions do I gift the softback and go for the 10-year anniversary with updates lol?

Amazingtiti

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Feb 6, 2021
Je suis heureux d'annoncer que The Millionaire Fastlane est maintenant disponible en version cartonnée sur Amazon, et c'est l'édition du 10e anniversaire !

View attachment 41343

Oui, cela fait plus de DIX ANS, une décennie, depuis que j'ai écrit The Millionaire Fastlane .

Cette édition a été légèrement mise à jour pour refléter les temps changeants d'aujourd'hui, de la crypto, au COVID, à l'inflation, mais c'est essentiellement à 100% la même philosophie que j'ai écrite il y a environ 10 ans. Les informations contenues dans le livre sont tout aussi pertinentes aujourd'hui, peut-être plus pertinentes qu'il y a dix ans.

Malheureusement, Amazon vend le livre au prix de détail complet et la livraison peut prendre quelques semaines.

Si vous souhaitez obtenir une copie signée (États-Unis uniquement), veuillez passer une précommande chez Viperion Publishing ici :

Étant donné que je dois signer et traiter les commandes directement depuis mon site Web, VEUILLEZ ALLOUER JUSQU'À 3 À 4 SEMAINES POUR L'EXÉCUTION DE LA COMMANDE.

De plus, si vous commandez chez Viperion, veuillez faire suivre votre commande de toutes les notes personnalisées que vous pourriez avoir pour votre copie signée. Les instructions doivent être détaillées sur votre copie de commande. Merci et bonne année!
Bonjour,
Je cherche une version audio française de votre livre : "L'autoroute du millionnaire".
Je suis prêt à payer la valeur de la traduction. Merci de m'avoir répondu.
Bien pour vous.

Parks

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jul 20, 2020
Portland

I would middleman it to you but unfortunately I can already see why its not feasible. $150 Shipping fee from the US through FedEx. United States Postal Service isn't delivering to Australia due to Covid. I wouldn't be surprised to see it similar for all services.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
I would middleman it to you but unfortunately I can already see why its not feasible. $150 Shipping fee from the US through FedEx. United States Postal Service isn't delivering to Australia due to Covid. I wouldn't be surprised to see it similar for all services.
Wow that’s insane

Thanks for looking into it for me

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I bought the softback ad did not realise about the updates in the hardback decisions do I gift the softback and go for the 10-year anniversary with updates lol?

The differences are very minor as the content is the same. The updated version will just seem more relevant to 2022, versus 2010.

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
645%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
Purchased. I keep giving away all my copies. I won't give this one away ;)

APDupe

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Jan 2, 2024
I just finished the updated version last night. Towards the later chapters @MJ DeMarco you discuss the pillars of financial literacy. Do you have book recommendations that go into more detail on those?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.