The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Master Plan to the Game

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 4, 2020
Long Beach
Hello Humans,

Nice to meet you.
I have not mastered the art of goal setting and follow through that is why I am here. I have been reading/watching Mr. Demarco's blogs, podcasts and posts on You Tube posted by an enthusiastic crowd. I'm a skeptic with a healthy does of conspiracy theorist in my veins. However, his words always rang true to my heart because I understand it's a Game. I just didn't know how to play it. The world has tilted I work as an independent contractor in the field of home furnishings design. My assignment was put on pause until further notice. I feel freer than I've ever felt before.

I am here to develop my business map, do the work and succeed. Last night I stayed up until 1:00 pm reading the 4 min Conv + Unscripted online. So many things were confirmed for me and I now know it takes a certain kind of mind (I'm nervous and I been here before) to shift and accept the truth but master the game.

Thank you for listening.
Stay Well.
Contrarian Think

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Val Okafor

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
Nov 14, 2015
San Diego, CA
Hello Humans,

Nice to meet you.
I have not mastered the art of goal setting and follow through that is why I am here. I have been reading/watching Mr. Demarco's blogs, podcasts and posts on You Tube posted by an enthusiastic crowd. I'm a skeptic with a healthy does of conspiracy theorist in my veins. However, his words always rang true to my heart because I understand it's a Game. I just didn't know how to play it. The world has tilted I work as an independent contractor in the field of home furnishings design. My assignment was put on pause until further notice. I feel freer than I've ever felt before.

I am here to develop my business map, do the work and succeed. Last night I stayed up until 1:00 pm reading the 4 min Conv + Unscripted online. So many things were confirmed for me and I now know it takes a certain kind of mind (I'm nervous and I been here before) to shift and accept the truth but master the game.

Thank you for listening.
Stay Well.
Contrarian Think
Welcome to the forum and cheers on starting to take ownership of your future. Is there an action you can take based on what you have read/listened to so far?

Can you register a domain name, Start a blog or Medium channel, anything you can do with the information you have so far before you become overloaded with information. Results tend to mostly come from action. Goodluck!

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 4, 2020
Long Beach
Welcome to the forum and cheers on starting to take ownership of your future. Is there an action you can take based on what you have read/listened to so far?

Can you register a domain name, Start a blog or Medium channel, anything you can do with the information you have so far before you become overloaded with information. Results tend to mostly come from action. Goodluck!
Hello Mr. Okafor!
Thank you for your kind response. You are correct there is a great deal of information. I have a website & IG accounts used primarily as an online artist portfolio. I need structure so I've an enrolled in an online course for developing my brand as a design consultant. The most useful advice is to test the concept, get feedback - good or bad then; Act, Assess, Adjust.
I appreciate your time and suggestions. And it continues...

Stay Well.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...