Contrarian Think
PARKED
Hello Humans,
Nice to meet you.
I have not mastered the art of goal setting and follow through that is why I am here. I have been reading/watching Mr. Demarco's blogs, podcasts and posts on You Tube posted by an enthusiastic crowd. I'm a skeptic with a healthy does of conspiracy theorist in my veins. However, his words always rang true to my heart because I understand it's a Game. I just didn't know how to play it. The world has tilted I work as an independent contractor in the field of home furnishings design. My assignment was put on pause until further notice. I feel freer than I've ever felt before.
I am here to develop my business map, do the work and succeed. Last night I stayed up until 1:00 pm reading the 4 min Conv + Unscripted online. So many things were confirmed for me and I now know it takes a certain kind of mind (I'm nervous and I been here before) to shift and accept the truth but master the game.
Thank you for listening.
Stay Well.
Contrarian Think
Nice to meet you.
I have not mastered the art of goal setting and follow through that is why I am here. I have been reading/watching Mr. Demarco's blogs, podcasts and posts on You Tube posted by an enthusiastic crowd. I'm a skeptic with a healthy does of conspiracy theorist in my veins. However, his words always rang true to my heart because I understand it's a Game. I just didn't know how to play it. The world has tilted I work as an independent contractor in the field of home furnishings design. My assignment was put on pause until further notice. I feel freer than I've ever felt before.
I am here to develop my business map, do the work and succeed. Last night I stayed up until 1:00 pm reading the 4 min Conv + Unscripted online. So many things were confirmed for me and I now know it takes a certain kind of mind (I'm nervous and I been here before) to shift and accept the truth but master the game.
Thank you for listening.
Stay Well.
Contrarian Think
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
