Raul V.
New Contributor
Good afternoon, I'm new to the forum, since the pandemic hit the world is upside down, I was out of work for at least a month, with all my saving depleted from paying bills and rent, (sidebar very grateful that I'm back to work, just to provide for my family, and there are tons of people that are not working yet) I currently work in the food industry and my hours and pay has been cut. Damn.... So while I wasn't working it felt like ground hogs day, everyday is the same, I said to myself this cannot be life, so last month a great friend of mines told me about the book Unscripted , holy moly the book hit me about like a ton of bricks, 95% done with it. Chapter 46 was so real, the thoughts that came to me while reading this book, I said to myself that I will never punch a freaking clock again, and I will find a way to become free.... Like the Rapper 50cent, the title in his debut album Get Rich or die trying, that's my mentality and MJ hit all of the emotions that I was feeling. I felt like I was sleep walking for 20 years of my life, I'm wide awake now, Its like tearing down an old house and building a new one from scratch with a stronger foundation. You already now the brain is a muscle so I'm working it out every day with reading and watch content that is going to help me win.. Im going to bring the pain and be relentless. I know it will be a journey but when I was sleep walking for decades, that shit didn't work so let me try something new..WHY NOT
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
