What's new

The main difference between successful people and losers!

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

jaywolf

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
26
Rep Bank
$185
User Power: 62%
Each day I wake up, I have one goal in mind: Work towards my future. Work towards my goals and dreams so I can enjoy life to the fullest. WORK MY a$$ OFF NOW, PUT IN ALL THE HARD WORK, SWEAT, AND TEARS into my plans for the future that way when I'm older I can live off of the fruits of my labors.

What do you think when you wake up?

The business ventures I am working on ARE NOT my first business ventures. What does this mean? I HAVE FAILED. I HAVE FAILED MISERABLY.

Sounds sad, I know. You can hold your tears for me though, why? I'M STILL HERE. I did not give up after one failed attempt, two failed attempts, and I will not after 1,000 failed attempts if that's what it takes! I learn and grow stronger after each attempt because I learn another thing NOT to do.

EACH TIME I FAIL, YOU CAN BET I'LL BE BACK EVEN MORE RELENTLESS THAN BEFORE!

Translation? I have come to the realization that I CANNOT do anything else except pursue my dreams, I have no other options.

I will try and fail as many times as I have to until I either succeed or I die, these are my options. This is the most empowering thing I have ever felt. If you do not have the drive to succeed, you will be disillusioned after your first, second or maybe even third failure. Business ventures, much like many things in life, are a NUMBERS game. They are governed by ODDS.

We can safely assume you cannot lose 100% of the time. Therefore, each time you FAIL, your ODDS of success rise. FAIL enough, and be persistent and you will eventually WIN, and you only need to win ONCE to be set for life.

My two cents!
Jaywolf
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vseptmevoup? O jewi duni vu vji siemobevoup vjev O DEPPUV fu epzvjoph imti iydiqv qastai nz fsient, O jewi pu uvjis uqvoupt.

Zaq O lpux vjot giimoph vuu ximm. Vji upmz xez ot aq.
 
Pu nevvis jux nepz vonit zua gemm ugg zuas coli zua piif vu hiv cedl aq epf vsz eheop. Fup'v miv epzvjoph hiv op zuas xez.

Xjev esi zua dassipvmz xusloph up? Xjz fof zua fidofi vu veli vjot suavi? Jux xomm vjot qsuditt ci foggisipv vjep vjuti uvjis wipvasit zua'wi jef op vji qetv?



- Fiwop
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom