The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The journey begins...

Khaya

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 29, 2021
Hey there!

My name is Khaya and I'm from Zimbabwe. I somehow stumbled into this awesome forum while trying to orient myself towards the future I desire, via developing the person I would like to see in the Future.

I'm an open person who also doubles in as different in terms of what things are of interest to me. I'm twenty, but I can already feel the heat the future has at the present, which is why I thought it best to join a community of positive-minded people who can also be, according to myself, a family.

I have been researching on businesses that I believe are of interest to me, given that I love to write. My challenge has been to "start", not because I don't have enough resources, but rather because I have doubts about my capabilities due to lack of experience.

Can I really say I can't do it? I know I can, but there is just fear due to uncertainty on the outcome of the event. I felt if I surround myself with like-minded people then I will, in some way, take the fastlane knowing that I have a hand willing to hold mine through this unfamiliar(to me) journey.

I thank you all, and I am excited to be a part of this community.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...