What's new

The Journey begins and ends but the destination always stays the Fastlane

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Vitalijs

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
May 10, 2021
Messages
4
Rep Bank
$165
User Power: 75%
Hallo Fastlaners,
My name is Vitali and I'm 32 years old.


All my life I was searching for answers to what M.J DeMarco delivered for me for just 9.95 on audible which is insane.
Hey but let's start with the Journey till I was able to hear your Book.


We all are thinking in our self that we are made for something special and that we will be someday a big shot or the better one yet, the person shows in your life and will show you, give you, all the Secrets to having a bunch of money cases and fulfillment. But we all know the truth by now, that it is not as it happens in life, and my awakening begins in my Homeland Latvia.


My journey starts with a simple decision and some beers with friends from Germany with the question what else is there in the world?
Is it all, there's got to be something more?


With this idea, I packed my bags, and together with my girlfriend, we went to Germany seeking a new adventure and something better as we had in Latvia.
Of course, the rose sunglasses were on, and you are thinking like, all gonna be nice and Superfast, Shazam nice job, Shazam nice car, flat and you know the business and of course, Millions, let it rain baby let it rain.


The reality was my Fastlane at that moment and with Fastlane, I mean the reality slap in my face that was pretty fast.
The First Slap in my face was after actually being in Germany and understanding that this shit is real, and hey Idiot you need a f*cking Language over here what a surprise.


After several slaps in my face, I finally find some small working opportunities to earn here and there learning the language at the same time and checking some Business Stuff like how to work with your workers, at that moment I didn't understand anything about what the guy in video told, but hey it was about Business and therefore in my interest field.


Some time went by and I found a job, and lose it in a matter of 6 months working my a$$ off.
Why I lose it?
Simply I was Working sick, I was going to job because I don't want to lose it and after 2 days working Sick I was down and with down I mean in Hospital, in my Heart muscle was Water inside and Doctor said if I was older it could end differently.


So after 9 Days of intensive Hospitality, I was out without having a job and damaged health, that was for me the biggest hit right there, I had that understanding, that this was bad trading here, that I will feel my whole life.


Some time went by and, I found something interesting that time for me, where I could work and possibly grow, I started there as a contractor delivering packages, after several months, my boss asked me if I can get people from Latvia who can work here and deliver the packages, I said sure, and the next journey begins.


Fast forward 9 months later I have 17 drivers that are driving under my name doing the same job as I delivering packages, it is all cool and good money also is there, that was what I was thinking at that time, with no knowledge in Business running I had almost the second problem with heart, but at this time it was my Companies heart.
The Poor Knowledge ( Who reads books anyway) and the small thinking at 23 years was my failure. But I managed it and steered out of the slam and was working further.


But deep inside I was every morning up with that shitty feeling as MJ says going to work, doing this, doing that, in the long run, it was not what I wanted to do, and then I started slowly find my way into knowledge.


Started to develop myself even more and learned new things, read books and suck knowledge. Started selling on Amazon something here and there but not what was inspiring me, the main reason was having more income streams, because I didn't want to have that feeling again when your only one income stream is dead.


I reworked my Transportation company and changed the direction from packages to delivering goods from A to B, I still run it with no effort at all giving the contracts to my subcontractors, having no costs and keeping 15% it makes every month a small amount passively almost.



I wanted always to learn Sales and I decided to find work in Sales to learn the skill and have that knowledge. Why the job, because I made in my life way a lot of SCRIPTED life decisions.
And I need to get back on safely Ground to start it again.


Sadly I got this book only now and not several years ago, I am amazed at your value and effort that you put in to write the books, for me it was an eye-opener.

Fastlane Book is Done and now I'm reading Unscripted and all I can say is really Thank You for those 2 Book that I will remember for all my life.
Now I'm working on my Ideas proofing them with CENTS-based Formula to find my way to Fastlane.

Best Regards
Vitali
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom