• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Failure The Fyre Festival Fraud; Get Rich Fast Providing Perceived Value, Over Actual Value

Discussion in 'Lessons from Success/Failure' started by MJ DeMarco, Apr 29, 2017.

1. eliquid

eliquid ( Jason Brown ) Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $50,710
    This event and what many of you are speaking about is why in another thread, I talked about how selling can outdo "proof" you can do something.

GOLD! - CHECKLIST: How to Start a Digital Marketing Agency & Hit $5K in Less than 90 Days

If you can sell + have connections ( even if shallow and just paid, like influencers ) you can outpace just about anything.

Too bad they couldn't get their shit together though afterward.

Not saying it's right or that's the way it should be, just stating how I have seen it myself for a long time.

Mattie likes this.
  2. Blackadder

Blackadder Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $370
    Longinus likes this.
  3. Sidney_781

Sidney_781 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,929
    Longinus likes this.
  4. LifeTransformer

LifeTransformer Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $870
    Ja Rule's real name is Jeffrey Bruce Atkins. So at least he teaches us a lesson in the power of branding. :rofl:

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.