- Joined
- Feb 14, 2015
- Messages
- 13
Rep Bank
$120
$120
User Power: 31%
I don't want to piss anyone off, i'm still new to the forums so i apologize if my question sounds stupid.
I have always had the desire to be my own boss and start up a company, i just cant figure out where to start. I have been learning to code on the side while i'm not studying for my classes, I have read the millionaire fast lane, i read up on stuff as much as possible. I know some of you will say just get out there and do something, but what can i do? if i cant find a market gap, what hope is there of me starting a business. I am not afraid to fail, i just don't know where to start.
I have always had the desire to be my own boss and start up a company, i just cant figure out where to start. I have been learning to code on the side while i'm not studying for my classes, I have read the millionaire fast lane, i read up on stuff as much as possible. I know some of you will say just get out there and do something, but what can i do? if i cant find a market gap, what hope is there of me starting a business. I am not afraid to fail, i just don't know where to start.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
