- Joined
- May 13, 2021
- Messages
- 127
Rep Bank
$610
$610
User Power: 91%
I'm new to the forum this is my first post, so I'll keep it short.
Here's some notes on how it happened & you can do it too.
First of all believe in yourself & that anything is possible, stay positive.
I won't say who the billionaire is for privacy concerns, obviously.
The way I got in was by providing value. That was the main number one thing that was most important. Realize it's charity for them, they're doing you a favor just meeting with you. They don't need you, because they already make enough.
You probably won't get to meet with them in the beginning right away. I had to try talking with several associates, in between, just to get lucky scheduling a meeting with someone close like a right hand to him.
The deal I made was small, relatively. I'm fortunate to be in business incubators, with many entrepreneurs & mentors. Successful figures surround themselves with other similar types that are successful. I see him in meetings 2-3 times per week, but I don't usually approach to say hello every time interrupting out of respect.
Be grateful for everything lastly, eternally.
Here's some notes on how it happened & you can do it too.
First of all believe in yourself & that anything is possible, stay positive.
I won't say who the billionaire is for privacy concerns, obviously.
The way I got in was by providing value. That was the main number one thing that was most important. Realize it's charity for them, they're doing you a favor just meeting with you. They don't need you, because they already make enough.
You probably won't get to meet with them in the beginning right away. I had to try talking with several associates, in between, just to get lucky scheduling a meeting with someone close like a right hand to him.
The deal I made was small, relatively. I'm fortunate to be in business incubators, with many entrepreneurs & mentors. Successful figures surround themselves with other similar types that are successful. I see him in meetings 2-3 times per week, but I don't usually approach to say hello every time interrupting out of respect.
Be grateful for everything lastly, eternally.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
