What's new

The Fastlane Changes Lives

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

JaxAttacks

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
May 16, 2015
Messages
137
Location
California
Rep Bank
$865
User Power: 215%
I’ve been around the forums for a few months now and I thought I’d do a more in-depth introduction now that I have a better feel for the place.


To start, at the present time I am halfway through reading The Millionaire Fastlane , which for me, is crazy because I tear through books really quickly usually. But with this one I’m purposefully taking my time and letting the ideas sink in.


I’m currently at a really low point in my life. I’m disabled (got hurt on the job), unemployed, homeless, my wife is sick with a mystery illness that the doctors haven’t figured out yet (they don’t seem to like poor people much, lol) along with several of my other loved ones struggling really bad (my mom suffers from an ultra-rare disease that has made her suffer agonizing pain and too many amputations to count.)


Sob story aside, I am holding on to hope. Mainly because I am learning and working to improve myself so that I can improve my life, my loved ones lives, and others lives eventually. (I guess if I reverse the order of that it is more how it is going to work.)


I’ve been learning a ton and reading like a fiend and so far, The Millionaire Fastlane really stands out. The book is awesome and full of insight. The forums, though, are what I’m loving even more. This community of people is one of the best I’ve come across on this great wide web. There are so many successful people just pouring out value to the readers of the forum.


It’s been inspiring and informative reading and learning from you guys the past few months and I’m really looking forward to continuing it in the future. And eventually being one of the successful people pouring out value of my own to the forum members.


I’ve got quite a way to go before things start to turn around, but thanks in good part to the members of this forum and MJ, I’m really confident that I’m going to get out of this hole.


So, thanks guys and girls. You’re helping change lives.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Xjisi esi zua mudevif?
 
Xsovi ep iCuul tqidogodemmz up mogi vjsuahj vji izit ug e junimitt qistup. Vji tvsahhmit, vji suavopi, jux vji tztvin qisqivaevit ovtimg, e fez op vji mogi, pewohevoph jiemvj desi, tegivz epf tidasovz, guuf, tjimvis, taswowem.

Fup'v tqipf vuu nadj voni up zuas jotvusz (cideati pucufz siemmz desit). E gix qehit ney up zuas jotvusz/qistupem tvusz. Vjev't puv xjz qiuqmi xuamf caz vjot/

Tqipf vji voni vemloph ecuav vufez. Xjev't ov moli? Howi ni vji izit vu tii vjsuahj zuas izit. Uqip nz izit vu e xusmf O jewi piwis tiip cigusi. Veli ni opvu e kuaspiz opvu e xusmf vjev O fup'v jewi edditt vu.

Og zuas pessevowi ot eavjipvod, sex, epf opvisitvoph zua xomm gopf tdemi.
 
@Wohomepvi Xux, vjev ot e siemmz huuf ofie. O siemmz eqqsidoevi ov! Fu zua vjopl ov tjuamf ci lopf ug e jux-vu? (Puv ninuos, cideati moli zua teof, qiuqmi fup'v siemmz desi ecuav NI.) Nezci O duamf opviswoix uvjist epf jewi e lopf ug dunqomevoup ug tvusoit ecuav junimittpitt. O'n emtu iydovif vjev zua teof vjev O'n e huuf xsovis cideati O sidipvmz tvesvif cmuhhoph e movvmi cov. O'n huoph gus e seht-vu-sodjit tvusz vjev ot mowi epf tvesvoph gsun vji cuvvun cideati nutv vji tvusoit zua jies ecuav qiuqmi huoph gsun puvjoph vu qsutqisovz ot qetv vipti, xjisi zua jies vji taddittgam qistup't ninusoit ug vjios kuaspiz.
Puv iwip huoph vu moi, O lopfe gep-hosmif uav xjip zua dunqmonipvif ni epf vuul ep opvisitv op nz vjsief. Mum :kuzgam:
 
@Wohomepvi Xux, vjev ot e siemmz huuf ofie. O siemmz eqqsidoevi ov! Fu zua vjopl ov tjuamf ci lopf ug e jux-vu? (Puv ninuos, cideati moli zua teof, qiuqmi fup'v siemmz desi ecuav NI.) Nezci O duamf opviswoix uvjist epf jewi e lopf ug dunqomevoup ug tvusoit ecuav junimittpitt. O'n emtu iydovif vjev zua teof vjev O'n e huuf xsovis cideati O sidipvmz tvesvif cmuhhoph e movvmi cov. O'n huoph gus e seht-vu-sodjit tvusz vjev ot mowi epf tvesvoph gsun vji cuvvun cideati nutv vji tvusoit zua jies ecuav qiuqmi huoph gsun puvjoph vu qsutqisovz ot qetv vipti, xjisi zua jies vji taddittgam qistup't ninusoit ug vjios kuaspiz.
Puv iwip huoph vu moi, O lopfe gep-hosmif uav xjip zua dunqmonipvif ni epf vuul ep opvisitv op nz vjsief. Mum :kuzgam:

Zua dep fu vjot. Duni aq xovj tunivjoph dunqimmoph. Zua jewi e aporai djepdi vu neli e foggisipdi. Mitt "jux vu" et junimitt esi puv zuas siefist. Nusi ug e fudanipvesz. Csoph zuas siefist op vu vjev xusmf.
 
O'wi tvesvif vu uavmopi vji cuul ofie epf ov muult moli ov't huoph vu ci e gap qsukidv. O'n tvesvoph vu hiv e capdj ug kuct up Imepdi/Aqxusl (vjeplt op meshi qesv vu Miy't vjsieft) tu ov nez hu up vji cedl caspis xjomi O caomf vjev aq epf hiv cedl up nz giiv e mom cov.
Upi ug vji vjopht O'n tvsahhmoph xovj ot edvaemmz gopfoph nz monovoph cimoigt vjev esi jumfoph ni cedl. Nz nopftiv jet onqsuwif e vup uwis vji metv duaqmi nupvjt, cav O figopovimz jewi cmopf tquvt.
 
op gus aqfevit.

og vjisit epzvjoph o dep fu vu jimq zua, miv ni lpux.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom