MasterStudent
PARKED
- Joined
- Nov 8, 2013
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$25
$25
Hey Guys,
I am new to the forum and already impressed by all the stories that I read on here.
Currently, I am a master student writing my thesis. I am looking to find a correlation between certain personality traits of a person and their affect on entrepreneurial intentions and the performance of a business.
Please help me by filling in this short questionnaire. It will take around 5-10 mins and if there is demand, I will post the results in here once my thesis is finished. In addition to your effort and time, there will be a draw for a 100EUR amazon voucher among all respondents (so one person will be given a 100 EUR amazon voucher once the study is complete). I do realize, its not a lot of money (reading the story of a guy who just bought a viper 😀) but I am a student and this is the most I can afford at the moment.
[h=5]https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8jGNb3JMmTC6fcN[/h]
Thanks already in advance and all the best,
Eric
I am new to the forum and already impressed by all the stories that I read on here.
Currently, I am a master student writing my thesis. I am looking to find a correlation between certain personality traits of a person and their affect on entrepreneurial intentions and the performance of a business.
Please help me by filling in this short questionnaire. It will take around 5-10 mins and if there is demand, I will post the results in here once my thesis is finished. In addition to your effort and time, there will be a draw for a 100EUR amazon voucher among all respondents (so one person will be given a 100 EUR amazon voucher once the study is complete). I do realize, its not a lot of money (reading the story of a guy who just bought a viper 😀) but I am a student and this is the most I can afford at the moment.
[h=5]https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8jGNb3JMmTC6fcN[/h]
Thanks already in advance and all the best,
Eric
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
