The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The dirtiest scandal of all time!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Last edited:

buckmajor

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Apr 28, 2009
Brisbane, Australia
lol how did this thread get to 10 pages? Is it me or is forum posting part of SEO? Because I'm wondering how Allseeingeye can spend his time writing long reply comments and not focusing on important priorities?

PEACE!!

G

Guest3722A

I'm not a psych guy or internet guy but as a side observation I think this thread satisfies the needs of folks on both sides of the coin, and possibly shows additional sides on a coin that even other folks want to position themselves on.

Therefore I'd hafta say there's possibly a valuable business that could be born from this thread.

nomadjanet

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 28, 2007
TX
You like to run in the park. Look at the high rise apartments next to the park. Ask the doorman (if there is one) if you can put up a flyer that you will walk dogs for the residents.

You like to work out, advertise as a fitness partner for a nominal fee you will work out with the middle aged fat guy or gal that needs a fitness partner. Advert in what ever is free and give a specific time when you can respond to their call or email. Your ad might say: Looking for a fitness partner? Increase your stamina and get better result. Get one on one training help with running, aerobic, calisthenics, or weight training for a nominal charge of *** per hour, with a 3 hour per week minimum. Call (or email) for a return call between 7PM & 8PM Monday – Wednesday. I have only 4 client time slots left please call now.

I always remeber when I was young, I came from a very large family & was used to kids. I could always make money by putting out a flyer that I would babysit. As a teenager I sometimes made more than my mom.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:
A

Anon3587x

Where is ASE at?
I'd like to get an update from him. Hopefully he is doing better by now.

maggilane

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 22, 2010
Hi, i only remember the Clinton and the girl can't remember the name may be that was the best scandal of all time.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.