The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The dirtiest scandal of all time!

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Wow, this is a long thread with more excuses than I can ever count.

It struck a never with me though.

If you need some money or some way to finance your life, why worry with SEO or flipping sites when obviously you have never done this successfully?

Why not go to door and say can I mow your yard for $5, can I clean your car for $5, take out your trash for a $1? Hell, go pick up cans on the side of the road. If you can't generate $50 in a week doing this, you aren't trying.

They are a literally thousands of ways you can improve your life. I started thrifting when I was in college using the same method Jill used. Don't have a car? Get someone to take you who does. Pay the person taking you by splitting profits with you. Go to one store, spend $10, take pics, resell for $40. Give the driver $20 back and you keep $20. I literally can go to one city and shop for one day and make $1,000. At the VERY least....$500. (Literally, you can do this nearly EVERY day!)

Can you read? Walk? Type? Take a picture? You can do it too!

How bad do you really want it?

I didn't set out to sell second hand clothes on ebay, but the fact is I am making twice what my friends around here locally make with four year degrees working in banks, ect. Is it glamorous? Hell no! But I am BANKING 5k per month now and that includes paying two employees anywhere from $1000 to $2000 per month to do crap I don't like doing anymore. It wasn't long ago I started out with nothing not knowing what was the difference between Tommy Hilfiger and Giorgio Armani.

If it wasn't for having a job and finishing up my college degree, I would have already have saved up enough money to buy my first home with cash. Still, I am planning on having six figures banked from ebay by the start of 2011 (and I spent some of my profits paying my way through a private univ, starting another business, ect.) and then buying a home free and clear, no financing needed. I am not saying this to brag, I was in your situation not too long ago. Trust me, it won't be easy but once you start gaining traction it will become....(gasp), FUN!

Again, how bad do you really want to change your situation?

You can do it, but it will only be you doing it. One step at a time though...

PM me if you want more details on how you can do the same thing as I did.

This post made my day, Luke.

It's great to see a "student" from the B&P mentors program making some serious coin! :icon_super:

-Russ H.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

exon

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jun 29, 2009
Croatia
You got answers to all questions you asked.

You got answers to all questions from poeple who did it.

You didn't got answers from "self-improvement" industry.

You got more than you deserve.

Nothing that comes in bottles can cure your disease.

You need someone to tell you exactly what to do and we all have the will to help you.

So here is your first task:

EARN $5 FROM NOTHING.

(All information "how to do it" are included in this thread)

Jill

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 26, 2008
Frisco, TX (Dallas)
This post made my day, Luke.

It's great to see a "student" from the B&P mentors program making some serious coin! :icon_super:

-Russ H.
I know, right?!! So proud!!! Talk about a sponge who literally did everything he was told!!!

Like my daddy used to say, "A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with a theory!"

Ghost

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 4, 2009
I can't say I've read every post in this thread - however: I did read until a point where it was said that Dropshipping was illegal in the UK.

Not only is it not illegal, but since I've joined here I set up several internet stores which rely on dropshipping in the UK. Not only is it legal, I don't use any company that isn't based in the UK. UK Manufacturer>Uk Distributor> Uk Site (Me) > UK Customer.

I make my living doing this now (I registered as self employed in April, so 4 months.) Before that, I had no living except unemployment benefits. I spent a grand total of about £50 (For a years hosting and .co.uk domain name) on getting the site up and running. Now I own more than one store and I'll keep on adding to them, but each new site is paid for by the success of the last one.

My point really then is, if you want to get into ecommerce, go ahead and do it. The costs are extremely minimal and it is perfectly possible. What is more is that you learn the skills (SEO, Article Marketing, etc) on the way. An added bonus is that if you fail at one thing, you can stick an autoblog on your domain and as long as it makes $7 dollars a year or more, you've added to your net wealth without losing a penny. I was in a very similar situation to what I've read about so far, and 'just doing it' is the best advice.

Go to dropshipforum (.co.uk) (No affiliate - can't post links/mods can remove this bit if it offends/comes over as advertising.)

It is a UK based dropship forum. A lot of people on there aren't making a living doing that - but it contains suppliers, information, services, everything you need. What sohuld be more inspiring is that there are people on there selling stuff through their websites who are 50,60, maybe even older who probably couldn't find their way around Microsoft Word who are having a go. There aren't any excuses whatsoever, really.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Wow, this thread turned into a monster and a half! I don't know if anyone has the interest that I do in human behavior but it is fascinating to me that this thread is meeting the needs of our buddy Allseeingeye which is why action is not being taken. (no offense intended, just a case study).

Tony Robbins mentions the six human needs from NLP which are:

Certainty
Uncertainty/Variety
Significance
Love/Connection

If you do not know anything about these works, everyone HAS to meet these first four needs in one way or another. Whether through drugs, alcohol, work, anything and everything. I'm sure on a scale of 1-10, that Allseeingeye is getting a 10 in each one of these areas from this thread alone!

Maybe I'm just going to be speaking to myself but I find this fascinating! And I could be completely off base but let me give it a shot:

The certainty comes from knowing that a response will be stirred from the messages. The uncertainty and variety comes from the different points of view everyone has that he enjoys reading. The significance comes from a very large thread all about him. The connection comes from all of us actually caring about who he is and what he makes out of himself whether we really know him or not. (Which in itself is also fascinating! People care! What a concept! Good work Fastlaners!)

The last of the two human needs which are the needs of the soul are:

Growth
Contribution

You MUST meet the first four... but these last two are the illusive ones. Take a look at yourself, I'm sure you're either happy or you're not happy. And I am willing to bet that if you ARE happy you are meeting these two needs, you feel fulfilled. If you are NOT happy, these two needs are not being met!

P.S.

Also interesting how I meet all of these needs through posting something like this :rofl:. Once again.... wowwwww! Fascinating!

Allseeingeye

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jul 17, 2010
I can't say I've read every post in this thread - however: I did read until a point where it was said that Dropshipping was illegal in the UK.

Not only is it not illegal, but since I've joined here I set up several internet stores which rely on dropshipping in the UK. Not only is it legal, I don't use any company that isn't based in the UK. UK Manufacturer>Uk Distributor> Uk Site (Me) > UK Customer.

I make my living doing this now (I registered as self employed in April, so 4 months.) Before that, I had no living except unemployment benefits. I spent a grand total of about £50 (For a years hosting and .co.uk domain name) on getting the site up and running. Now I own more than one store and I'll keep on adding to them, but each new site is paid for by the success of the last one.

My point really then is, if you want to get into ecommerce, go ahead and do it. The costs are extremely minimal and it is perfectly possible. What is more is that you learn the skills (SEO, Article Marketing, etc) on the way. An added bonus is that if you fail at one thing, you can stick an autoblog on your domain and as long as it makes $7 dollars a year or more, you've added to your net wealth without losing a penny. I was in a very similar situation to what I've read about so far, and 'just doing it' is the best advice.

Go to dropshipforum (.co.uk) (No affiliate - can't post links/mods can remove this bit if it offends/comes over as advertising.)

It is a UK based dropship forum. A lot of people on there aren't making a living doing that - but it contains suppliers, information, services, everything you need. What sohuld be more inspiring is that there are people on there selling stuff through their websites who are 50,60, maybe even older who probably couldn't find their way around Microsoft Word who are having a go. There aren't any excuses whatsoever, really.

This is what I orginally thought after going backwards and forwards on information provided on the net, I gave in when the "Lawyer" told me "its illegal", I was planning on saving this month with my new job money or job seekers, but I was forced to sign off.

I have to sign on in 3 months time so until then I have to find otherways.

But thanks for the clarification.

Allseeingeye

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jul 17, 2010
Wow, this thread turned into a monster and a half! I don't know if anyone has the interest that I do in human behavior but it is fascinating to me that this thread is meeting the needs of our buddy Allseeingeye which is why action is not being taken. (no offense intended, just a case study).

Tony Robbins mentions the six human needs from NLP which are:

Certainty
Uncertainty/Variety
Significance
Love/Connection

If you do not know anything about these works, everyone HAS to meet these first four needs in one way or another. Whether through drugs, alcohol, work, anything and everything. I'm sure on a scale of 1-10, that Allseeingeye is getting a 10 in each one of these areas from this thread alone!

Maybe I'm just going to be speaking to myself but I find this fascinating! And I could be completely off base but let me give it a shot:

The certainty comes from knowing that a response will be stirred from the messages. The uncertainty and variety comes from the different points of view everyone has that he enjoys reading. The significance comes from a very large thread all about him. The connection comes from all of us actually caring about who he is and what he makes out of himself whether we really know him or not. (Which in itself is also fascinating! People care! What a concept! Good work Fastlaners!)

The last of the two human needs which are the needs of the soul are:

Growth
Contribution

You MUST meet the first four... but these last two are the illusive ones. Take a look at yourself, I'm sure you're either happy or you're not happy. And I am willing to bet that if you ARE happy you are meeting these two needs, you feel fulfilled. If you are NOT happy, these two needs are not being met!

P.S.

Also interesting how I meet all of these needs through posting something like this :rofl:. Once again.... wowwwww! Fascinating!

Yes because I have been in this rut before, I am a human being like everyone else, I have huge dreams, but I cant stand this place, there is nothing here for me apart from my nan.

I just want to be making money online so I can travel the world and leave this *hit country, Im stuck on this fricking island with no where to go, my mind body and soul trapped by own mistakes, go have a look on gumtree for the freebies section.

80% of the ads on the freebies are scam adverts, why, you ask? I dont flipping know.
Not only do you have to hope these are not scams, but you have avery slim chance at actually getting anything there because its a blood sport. Money making idea, I dont think so.

You can give 2 people a collection of household goods, one might be creative and build a beautiful peice of art they flog on ebay, the other one will just look bemused or start wrecking things.

It does not matter how and when you tell a person like myself with my brain doing over time, I just cant seem to understand it. I cant think rich in this position, my hope is slowly fading, and I am trying.

I have put an add up in the market place, I have applied for forumsfirst.com and still waiting, as for going around my area, I dont live in a street with unicorns, people are flipping paranoid round here, they will just ignore you, and considering everyone thinks I own my own marketing business they will be wondering, I refuse to tell people Im unemployed just to watch their eyes and vibration change.

My time is not ready, whatever I do something holds me back, I have tried, I walked 4 hours to get my last job interview, I used cycle 30 hours a day after doing 12 hour shifts, hardly the act of someone who is lazy.

There is not much I can do right now, I dont have job seekers, nothing of value, and dont have the right mind set to be wasting any money I did happen to come accross.

My chase for money stops here, I dont want to be rich and successful, it scares me.

I can still help people or inspire them, I will just keep acting like a troll.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
My chase for money stops here, I dont want to be rich and successful, it scares me.

Bingo. After ALL of the excuses, and everything else, finally the real problem is clear! You are holding yourself back with this mentality. It scares you, you don't think you deserve it, whatever the case may be, mentally you hold yourself back from taking action because you don't fear failure - you already know what that feels like and it is comfortable. But this new thing.. Success... well that presents a lot of unknowns! You want to know what human beings number one instinct is? It is not survival. The number one human instinct is familiarity. People like to fall back on what is familiar. Which is why people will run the same patterns over and over regardless of the result. Even "successful" people will sometimes find themselves running old patterns, could be anything from over eating, to spending too much money, to treating people harshly that don't deserve it.

Awareness of the challenge can sometimes be curative in itself. But if not, here's an exercise that has helped me in the past:

1.) Write down what you want

Be clear, don't fool yourself. Really write down what you want. You say travel? Write down travel. You want to help people? Write it.

2.) Write down your beliefs about what you want (I CAN achieve this because... or I CANNOT achieve this because of....)

Don't try to fool yourself about your beliefs either. Don't say "I can achieve this because I'm super awesome" if you do not believe it. Write what you are really thinking so you can see it and reflect on it. If you think "I cannot ever travel because I don't deserve it." (Believe it or not, this one is in my private journal from long ago) Write it down! If you think "I will never have enough money to do X because I won't ever get a job." Write it down! If you think "I cannot get a job or make money because I am an idiot." Write it down!!! (Get the picture yet?) There is some real power in seeing it in black and white in front of you.

Number 3 is to modify those beliefs. I will tell you how to modify them once you have them done. You do not have to post it up for the entire world to see if you do not want, but either way just let us know that you have them down so I can tell you the next step.

I am more than willing to help brother, and so is everyone else here. But the first step is you have to want it. If you don't want help, there's nothing in my bag of tricks I can throw at you that will change your life. If you want help, be willing to help your self!

I can still help people or inspire them, I will just keep acting like a troll.

And you will help people. The position you are in now? I've come to know that it is not "Desperate and Dark times" it is the beginning of a great success story. You just have to finish the chapter and write your new life.

Good luck, I hope you do the exercise.

Allseeingeye

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jul 17, 2010
Bingo. After ALL of the excuses, and everything else, finally the real problem is clear! You are holding yourself back with this mentality. It scares you, you don't think you deserve it, whatever the case may be, mentally you hold yourself back from taking action because you don't fear failure - you already know what that feels like and it is comfortable. But this new thing.. Success... well that presents a lot of unknowns! You want to know what human beings number one instinct is? It is not survival. The number one human instinct is familiarity. People like to fall back on what is familiar. Which is why people will run the same patterns over and over regardless of the result. Even "successful" people will sometimes find themselves running old patterns, could be anything from over eating, to spending too much money, to treating people harshly that don't deserve it.

Awareness of the challenge can sometimes be curative in itself. But if not, here's an exercise that has helped me in the past:

1.) Write down what you want

Be clear, don't fool yourself. Really write down what you want. You say travel? Write down travel. You want to help people? Write it.

2.) Write down your beliefs about what you want (I CAN achieve this because... or I CANNOT achieve this because of....)

Don't try to fool yourself about your beliefs either. Don't say "I can achieve this because I'm super awesome" if you do not believe it. Write what you are really thinking so you can see it and reflect on it. If you think "I cannot ever travel because I don't deserve it." (Believe it or not, this one is in my private journal from long ago) Write it down! If you think "I will never have enough money to do X because I won't ever get a job." Write it down! If you think "I cannot get a job or make money because I am an idiot." Write it down!!! (Get the picture yet?) There is some real power in seeing it in black and white in front of you.

Number 3 is to modify those beliefs. I will tell you how to modify them once you have them done. You do not have to post it up for the entire world to see if you do not want, but either way just let us know that you have them down so I can tell you the next step.

I am more than willing to help brother, and so is everyone else here. But the first step is you have to want it. If you don't want help, there's nothing in my bag of tricks I can throw at you that will change your life. If you want help, be willing to help your self!

And you will help people. The position you are in now? I've come to know that it is not "Desperate and Dark times" it is the beginning of a great success story. You just have to finish the chapter and write your new life.

Good luck, I hope you do the exercise.

WHAT I WANT

1. To be free, financially, creatively, spiritually, and pyhsically
  2. To prosper at least 100,000 people
  3. To be an internet marketing legend like Joe Sugarman
  4. To be a teacher, inspirational leader, utilizing my strength of communication
  5. To learn to play music
  6. To be a media expert, music, videos, art and photography
  7. To be an expert in alchemy, estroic teachings, spirituality, secrets, universal laws etc
  8. To be a master of my own thoughts
  9. To win the constant war over my subconscious mind
  10. To travel the world and marry a woman from each country and have kids
  11. To be a truly happy
  12. To be confident and healthy
  13. To be an author of many books
  14. Investinme.com or I haveanidea.com, I want an investment company for the younger generations where their ideas can become reality, no money down, just need the idea.
  15. To get my driving license and a car, just to get around from a to b
  16. To be my own boss
  17. To become a business, rather than have a brick and mortar business, I want to be so great I can sell my time for a fortune
  18. To teach others how to get out of this mess
  19. Learn to read and write heiroglyphics
  20. Learn Tai Chi and train in the mountains
  21. Learn Wing Chun
  22. To use my mind to make money rather than my hands
  23. To own my own country and have my own laws like King Salassie
MY BELIEFS

1. I will never be free because I dont have enough money, confidence and cant even find a way to earn part time money on my own
  2. I cant prosper 100,000 people if I cant live a prosperous life
  3. With greatness comes confidence, marketing is about confidence, I dont have any and cant find a job because I dont have any, and nto being able to find a job kills my confidence.
  4. I am not a teacher or cant teach when I am in this mess, how can I be teaching people in this mess?
  5. I believe I can learn to play music, but am limited to my progression because of my lack of resources, this is just a hobby of mine and have a love for music
  6. I dont believe I can be a media expert until I have the right tools, mindset and finances
  7. I read as much as possible, but am always dumstruck to how writers of such subjects manage to string the information together, I dont believe I have the academic skills to do so.
  8. I am constantly in war with myself, its like the universal evil is trying to destroy me, I want to master my thoughts, then project them for manifestation.
  9. I cant travel no where, I have not enough money to get on a bus
  10. I cant find a job because I dont have the experience, or confidence to lie. I dont have the right attitude and have yet to find a slave labour I enjoy doing.
  11. I am depressed, I have and again begun to fight suicidual thoughts (not that I would ever act on them)
  12. I am impatient, and want everything now, I hate waiting for things.
  13. I will be a very successful entrepreneur, business man, I have the right can do gambling attitude, I dont doubt this for a second. I believe in any business I will be a success, my ebay account says it all.
  14. I dont have no friends because people can subliminally pick up on my low vibration, they dont like it and can shy away and be silent when meeting people.
  15. Even when I meet new people or girlfriends, with no phone the friendship is shortlived.
  16. I am not happy becuase I have migraines every day, I am depressed and have health issues like TMJ, nerve problems, chest problems, and stress is just killing me.
  17. I am fearful that world war 3 is going to happen, I keep having bad dreams about the world ending
  18. I am scared that when you reach a certain level of wealth, you have to sell your soul to the devil or evil
  19. I am scared that when I make a certain amount of money, some evil jealous fool will try and kill me.
  20. I am scared of feeling deepyl depressed again, I have been here before and heading towards the same direction, even waking up can be a problem for someone who does not want to wake up.
  21. I give up, in the hope that I will die and be reincarnated into another body for another chance.
  22. I cant be truly free, I think too much and am scared my brain will just give up
  23. I feel trapped, I feel like I have been scammed into mental slavery, I cant do anything, I dont know what to do or how to spend my hours in my day. I have a plan at the moment, but slowly it is being corrupted, and it obvsiously is not working in the finances because I have none.
  24. I loose motivation because something stops me progressing, I want to stay fit and have been doing well, but with this recent change in circumstances I am struggling to wake up and do my routine. I feel like there is nothing to be motivated for.
  25. I believe the history of the world has been rewritten, therefore the affect on our future is substansial.
  26. I believe that wealth and richness is controlled by a few who select who they want
  27. I believe that I will never make it due to my circumstances
  28. I believe that if given the opportunity to work beside another free and successful person, I would not dissapoint, I just need to be given the chance.
  29. I believe that even if a miracle happened and I did find another job, It would be short lived because the manager would feel threatened by me and my mind.
  30. I think too much, way too much, not about anything positive, just ego based fears which constantly ruin my way of thinking or blur me from the truths.
I dont mind people seeing this, for this is my dream, I want to journal this transition to show people how weird and mystical things occur when you change your mindset. But I need to first change my mindset and find some money to live on.

G

Guest3722A

Get a gmail account. They offer free phone service.

I can teach you drum lessons right here for free. I've taught for over 20 some years. All you need for drums is 2 hands and 2 feet. no sticks & no drums needed.

A

Anon3587x

WHAT I WANT

To do what I want.

My Beliefs

I can do whatever I want, and nothing can stop me.

See how simple that was?
Recently I've learned not to over complicate things, life is better.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
MY BELIEFS

1. I will never be free because I dont have enough money, confidence and cant even find a way to earn part time money on my own
  2. I cant prosper 100,000 people if I cant live a prosperous life
  3. With greatness comes confidence, marketing is about confidence, I dont have any and cant find a job because I dont have any, and nto being able to find a job kills my confidence.
  4. I am not a teacher or cant teach when I am in this mess, how can I be teaching people in this mess?
  5. I believe I can learn to play music, but am limited to my progression because of my lack of resources, this is just a hobby of mine and have a love for music
  6. I dont believe I can be a media expert until I have the right tools, mindset and finances
  7. I read as much as possible, but am always dumstruck to how writers of such subjects manage to string the information together, I dont believe I have the academic skills to do so.
  8. I am constantly in war with myself, its like the universal evil is trying to destroy me, I want to master my thoughts, then project them for manifestation.
  9. I cant travel no where, I have not enough money to get on a bus
  10. I cant find a job because I dont have the experience, or confidence to lie. I dont have the right attitude and have yet to find a slave labour I enjoy doing.
  11. I am depressed, I have and again begun to fight suicidual thoughts (not that I would ever act on them)
  12. I am impatient, and want everything now, I hate waiting for things.
  13. I will be a very successful entrepreneur, business man, I have the right can do gambling attitude, I dont doubt this for a second. I believe in any business I will be a success, my ebay account says it all.
  14. I dont have no friends because people can subliminally pick up on my low vibration, they dont like it and can shy away and be silent when meeting people.
  15. Even when I meet new people or girlfriends, with no phone the friendship is shortlived.
  16. I am not happy becuase I have migraines every day, I am depressed and have health issues like TMJ, nerve problems, chest problems, and stress is just killing me.
  17. I am fearful that world war 3 is going to happen, I keep having bad dreams about the world ending
  18. I am scared that when you reach a certain level of wealth, you have to sell your soul to the devil or evil
  19. I am scared that when I make a certain amount of money, some evil jealous fool will try and kill me.
  20. I am scared of feeling deepyl depressed again, I have been here before and heading towards the same direction, even waking up can be a problem for someone who does not want to wake up.
  21. I give up, in the hope that I will die and be reincarnated into another body for another chance.
  22. I cant be truly free, I think too much and am scared my brain will just give up
  23. I feel trapped, I feel like I have been scammed into mental slavery, I cant do anything, I dont know what to do or how to spend my hours in my day. I have a plan at the moment, but slowly it is being corrupted, and it obvsiously is not working in the finances because I have none.
  24. I loose motivation because something stops me progressing, I want to stay fit and have been doing well, but with this recent change in circumstances I am struggling to wake up and do my routine. I feel like there is nothing to be motivated for.
  25. I believe the history of the world has been rewritten, therefore the affect on our future is substansial.
  26. I believe that wealth and richness is controlled by a few who select who they want
  27. I believe that I will never make it due to my circumstances
  28. I believe that if given the opportunity to work beside another free and successful person, I would not dissapoint, I just need to be given the chance.
  29. I believe that even if a miracle happened and I did find another job, It would be short lived because the manager would feel threatened by me and my mind.
  30. I think too much, way too much, not about anything positive, just ego based fears which constantly ruin my way of thinking or blur me from the truths.
I dont mind people seeing this, for this is my dream, I want to journal this transition to show people how weird and mystical things occur when you change your mindset. But I need to first change my mindset and find some money to live on.

First off, just a thank you. I think ALL of us reading this thread have really received an insight into human behavior. If you can take a step back and realize that the beliefs you have put you in the place you are at. You have some wonderful goals, and I believe you can achieve all of them. (Well.. maybe not the country part unless you decide to go on some whacko vendetta and try to invade a country that already is... how about we just keep the goals away from tyrannical madmen invading countries, eh? :smxB:)

Let me share with you a different set of beliefs that may help you to start the change:

1. I will be free once I find the proper solution to other people's problems.
2. I will do whatever it takes to prosper in life to be sure to help other people in this situation.
3. All the confidence I need is within. Confidence comes from repetition.
4. I can learn to teach
5. I can learn to play music the moment I decide to
6. I believe once I study the great media experts, I too can become one.
7. (I still struggle with writing haha so my belief is similar! I just started recording my stuff and get the transcripts :smxB:)
8. I am in control
9. I will find a way
10. I will do WHATEVER IT TAKES (as long as not bad, wrong, or illegal)
11. I smile every day, I don't take life too seriously and enjoy the little things. I find humor in the frustrating, I laugh at the pain, I enjoy life's ups and downs.
12. I decide what I want, I take action, I change it if it isn't working (after a REASONABLE amount of time), I learn from my mistakes
13. Great
14. I am confident, outgoing, and have value. I am a great listener and a great friend.
15. I will become the kind of person people want to be around.
16. I will exercise, eat healthy, and keep a positive frame of mind around health.
17. This is probably one you want to keep to yourself hehe :coco: - and besides, who cares? How about just live while we're here. We all have to go some time.
18. None of the successful people on here have sold their soul to the devil... mwa ha ha ha ha... I mean... no one!
19. I don't worry about the future. I learn from the past, I live in the present, and I PLAN the future.
20. I smile every day, I don't take life too seriously and enjoy the little things. I find humor in the frustrating, I laugh at the pain, I enjoy life's ups and downs.
21. When you die, you aint comin' back. You don't get a second chance so buckle up and make this one right!
22. I control my thoughts. My thoughts do not control me.
23. I plan my work, and work my plan, in the area of physical health, mental knowledge, emotional strength, building of relationships, and financial wealth.
24. I become the CEO of my own life (thanks Bilge and Bob!), the boss doesn't put up with this shit, I better get moving!
25. No idea what you're talking about here.
26. I am in control.
27. Read the biography of Oprah Winfrey and tell me if you can really believe this one.
28. I will CREATE the opportunity. I will BECOME what people want.
29. I am a miracle worker. Whenever a problem presents itself I say "No Problem" I will read as many books as it takes to figure it out, I will talk to as many people as it takes to get it done, I will wake up as early as it takes, I will work as hard as it takes.
30. I get rid of dis-empowering beliefs and replace them with empowering ones.

Wow... That was a lot. I really hope I didn't waste my time with you here brother. I respect you, but let me tell you that you will piss me off if you don't take SOME kind of action right NOW!

The easiest way to change your beliefs? Fake it until you make it. Lie to yourself if you have to. You've been doing it all along anyways. You've been lying to yourself that you CANNOT do something. So since that isn't working, how about trying the complete opposite?

Good luck again Allseeingeye. I'm headed back to work myself. Too much to do, so little time!

P.S. Oh and by the way, quit making this thread negative. You are only allowed to post the positive from now on. Give us progress reports, even if it is something so small like "Got on the computer and looked at products." Or "Walked around the block." I don't care, do something even if it's wrong!

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
WHAT I WANT

To do what I want.

My Beliefs

See how simple that was?

Some days, bateati, ya crack me up.

In a good way. :thumbsup:

-Russ H.

CoMp1eX

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Sep 1, 2007

our_greatest_fear_poster-p228134234445568689t5wm_400.jpg

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Lots of GOD stuff floating around today.

Keep it on the straight and narrow, guys.

We all follow the rules here.

Thanks,

-Russ H.

Allseeingeye

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jul 17, 2010
First off, just a thank you. I think ALL of us reading this thread have really received an insight into human behavior. If you can take a step back and realize that the beliefs you have put you in the place you are at. You have some wonderful goals, and I believe you can achieve all of them. (Well.. maybe not the country part unless you decide to go on some whacko vendetta and try to invade a country that already is... how about we just keep the goals away from tyrannical madmen invading countries, eh? :smxB:)

Let me share with you a different set of beliefs that may help you to start the change:

1. I will be free once I find the proper solution to other people's problems.
2. I will do whatever it takes to prosper in life to be sure to help other people in this situation.
3. All the confidence I need is within. Confidence comes from repetition.
4. I can learn to teach
5. I can learn to play music the moment I decide to
6. I believe once I study the great media experts, I too can become one.
7. (I still struggle with writing haha so my belief is similar! I just started recording my stuff and get the transcripts :smxB:)
8. I am in control
9. I will find a way
10. I will do WHATEVER IT TAKES (as long as not bad, wrong, or illegal)
11. I smile every day, I don't take life too seriously and enjoy the little things. I find humor in the frustrating, I laugh at the pain, I enjoy life's ups and downs.
12. I decide what I want, I take action, I change it if it isn't working (after a REASONABLE amount of time), I learn from my mistakes
13. Great
14. I am confident, outgoing, and have value. I am a great listener and a great friend.
15. I will become the kind of person people want to be around.
16. I will exercise, eat healthy, and keep a positive frame of mind around health.
17. This is probably one you want to keep to yourself hehe :coco: - and besides, who cares? How about just live while we're here. We all have to go some time.
18. None of the successful people on here have sold their soul to the devil... mwa ha ha ha ha... I mean... no one!
19. I don't worry about the future. I learn from the past, I live in the present, and I PLAN the future.
20. I smile every day, I don't take life too seriously and enjoy the little things. I find humor in the frustrating, I laugh at the pain, I enjoy life's ups and downs.
21. When you die, you aint comin' back. You don't get a second chance so buckle up and make this one right!
22. I control my thoughts. My thoughts do not control me.
23. I plan my work, and work my plan, in the area of physical health, mental knowledge, emotional strength, building of relationships, and financial wealth.
24. I become the CEO of my own life (thanks Bilge and Bob!), the boss doesn't put up with this shit, I better get moving!
25. No idea what you're talking about here.
26. I am in control.
27. Read the biography of Oprah Winfrey and tell me if you can really believe this one.
28. I will CREATE the opportunity. I will BECOME what people want.
29. I am a miracle worker. Whenever a problem presents itself I say "No Problem" I will read as many books as it takes to figure it out, I will talk to as many people as it takes to get it done, I will wake up as early as it takes, I will work as hard as it takes.
30. I get rid of dis-empowering beliefs and replace them with empowering ones.

Wow... That was a lot. I really hope I didn't waste my time with you here brother. I respect you, but let me tell you that you will piss me off if you don't take SOME kind of action right NOW!

The easiest way to change your beliefs? Fake it until you make it. Lie to yourself if you have to. You've been doing it all along anyways. You've been lying to yourself that you CANNOT do something. So since that isn't working, how about trying the complete opposite?

Good luck again Allseeingeye. I'm headed back to work myself. Too much to do, so little time!

P.S. Oh and by the way, quit making this thread negative. You are only allowed to post the positive from now on. Give us progress reports, even if it is something so small like "Got on the computer and looked at products." Or "Walked around the block." I don't care, do something even if it's wrong!

Yes, I can, Yes I will.

I have printed this wonderful set of quotes up and put them on my dreamboard, with your permission I would like to use this as part of my journal/book I am working on with of course mention of your name.

This will come in handy, its now 5.35 in the morning and have just got back from a 5 hour bike ride. I am going to stay up and get back into my routine otherwise my times will get messed up.

Thanks again for all your time and energy, despite this being the most negative post it also have been very positive, there has been a wealth of information many will be able to put to use.

:tiphat:

Allseeingeye

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jul 17, 2010
WHAT I WANT

To do what I want.

My Beliefs

See how simple that was?

This is exactly how I used to be, until my brain started doing over time.

Simple, powerful, yet effective.

Your right and I believe that this type of mindset is flawless.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
just got back from a 5 hour bike ride

You know how many folks can't even ride a bike for 30 minutes, let alone 5 hours? And how many people can't even walk to leave the house, to experience the dream of riding a bike? You are way ahead of the game, be grateful that you have the power and physical capability to persevere ... remember that the most important ingredient of wealth is health; not money -- HEALTH.

Speed+thx for KungFu :tiphat:

A

Anon3587x

Your brain started doing over time because you stopped doing things.
You can't sit around and think all day, you must do something!

Once you start having problems telling reality from thought you will become depressed.
I have felt that way before, you need to live in the moment and take action!

Allseeingeye

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jul 17, 2010
omg Allseeingeye, you did not say 1 negative thing in that last post!
I see improvements already!

Yes I do love this site and the people here, I think everyone here is inspirational.

Thats why I turned to this site as a saviour, I remember when my job was going through, I was reading on this site everyday and in that week alone I met two millionaires.

I think not starting this job has been a blessing, I down everything in my power to get the job so I dont have any regrets, whenever I get in this situation I start to think more about my life. Having a job would have been easy, I would have still had the problem with relying on someone paying me a wage. I have never been in a situation with nothing, but its times like this where you realise you have everything.

I will get out of this mess, nothing is going to stop me, and when I do many people who have been good to me will also grow.

This site subliminally helps people, it helps them programme their mind and literally "think rich to grow rich", even Kung Fu Steves reply many people would pay for, so all has been a blessing.

This very negative thread has turned very positive, and am glad that I had a rant here as so many people contributed. I will change my life, just to be an example of how one with nothing can do anything.

P.S Also my friend told me that a scrapyard are looking for rubbish disposal mates, just clearing rubbish, but its OK money and I wont be stuck in a supermarket, good physical excercise as well.

Gonna wait till about 9 to ring them and see how it goes.

Allseeingeye

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jul 17, 2010
You know how many folks can't even ride a bike for 30 minutes, let alone 5 hours? And how many people can't even walk to leave the house, to experience the dream of riding a bike? You are way ahead of the game, be grateful that you have the power and physical capability to persevere ... remember that the most important ingredient of wealth is health; not money -- HEALTH.

Speed+thx for KungFu :tiphat:

Thanks man, health is wealth as they say.

The other day I done a 35 mile ride in about 7 hours, it keeps me busy and my mind focussed, I think I am immune to lactic acids! hahah :smx2:

I have just figured out what thrift stores are, the amazing thing is that this woman I am helping clean her house, has a massive container in her garden, she fell ill a while back with cancer and her house is a living nightmare. I promised to help her clean up and decorate the place for her, but she has a whole load of clothing stuff including chanel, bally, gucci and a whole zoo of fur coats.

I had this intuition she was buying from charity shops and selling them on, I think I could be right if you all are having such success.

Heads up

FDJustin

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Apr 30, 2010
Canada
Health = Wealth is definitely true! I fell ill earlier this week (Well, within a weeks worth of time) for a couple of days. Spent more time sleeping than awake. When I was awake, working was nearly impossible... My brain was just too tired to let me structure my writing with the quality I needed.

You know, Steve.. When you started talking NLP and changing beliefs, I thought you were going to suggest some NLP techniques for doing so. What you offered is great, but why no technique or suggestion on finding them? The acronym stands for Neuro Logistics Programming; the theory is the brain learns behavior instantly... So you can teach it a different behavior just as fast.

Several years ago I read probably around 3/4ths of the book "Taking control of your brain for a change." (I tend to not come back to things I don't finish the first time around- that was especially true then.)

Half of what I read revolved around techniques. The other half revolved around studying the way you personally think. There are examples of people who picture things as slideshows, who see things they're uncertain about as being fuzzy or distant, etc... Many of the techniques were just ways to make the memories and thoughts you have that don't work for you, match up to the ones that do. If you want to better understand what I'm talking about, you should probably read it.

In the meantime, I hope it gives you just enough understanding to follow along with the belief changing technique outlined in this link. Changing Beliefs by NLP

Give it a try if you like. All you need is a few minutes, a belief you wish to change, and a belief you wish to change it into.

To be honest, I haven't had much success with NLP, as I haven't put the work in to make it successful for me. I guess I have to now, who likes giving advice they themselves wouldn't follow?

P.S. Steve, I'm genuinely interested in why you didn't suggest any techniques or NLP reading. Or maybe fakin' it is considered an NLP technique? I'm not saying that's a method that won't work. Quite contrary, it works quite well with the 'Be who you wish to become' quote I had a while back. If you want to be a talented singer, be one. How? Do what they do. The skill will develop naturally if you follow the same types of practice and lifestyle a talented singer goes through.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Yes, I can, Yes I will.

I have printed this wonderful set of quotes up and put them on my dreamboard, with your permission I would like to use this as part of my journal/book I am working on with of course mention of your name.

This will come in handy, its now 5.35 in the morning and have just got back from a 5 hour bike ride. I am going to stay up and get back into my routine otherwise my times will get messed up.

Thanks again for all your time and energy, despite this being the most negative post it also have been very positive, there has been a wealth of information many will be able to put to use.

:tiphat:

Isn't it funny how in one day you can completely change your outlook on life? I am amazed by this transformation. I'm proud to call you a friend. Keep up this momentum! Go right ahead, feel free. I will be putting out a lot of my actual material and products out soon. I have been spending a lot of time on it, but the school sure keeps me busy so be patient with me :thumbsup:.

+thx for KungFu :tiphat:

Just consider it part of what I owe you for what you have already done for me brother :cheers:.

Yes I do love this site and the people here, I think everyone here is inspirational.

Thats why I turned to this site as a saviour, I remember when my job was going through, I was reading on this site everyday and in that week alone I met two millionaires.

I think not starting this job has been a blessing, I down everything in my power to get the job so I dont have any regrets, whenever I get in this situation I start to think more about my life. Having a job would have been easy, I would have still had the problem with relying on someone paying me a wage. I have never been in a situation with nothing, but its times like this where you realise you have everything.

I will get out of this mess, nothing is going to stop me, and when I do many people who have been good to me will also grow.

This site subliminally helps people, it helps them programme their mind and literally "think rich to grow rich", even Kung Fu Steves reply many people would pay for, so all has been a blessing.

This very negative thread has turned very positive, and am glad that I had a rant here as so many people contributed. I will change my life, just to be an example of how one with nothing can do anything.

P.S Also my friend told me that a scrapyard are looking for rubbish disposal mates, just clearing rubbish, but its OK money and I wont be stuck in a supermarket, good physical excercise as well.

Gonna wait till about 9 to ring them and see how it goes.

KEEP IT UP! FANTASTIC!

May I suggest a name change on this thread? Don't ask me what, but I don't think the new Allseeingeye would even worry about "The dirtiest scandal of all time!" :smxB:

You know, Steve.. When you started talking NLP and changing beliefs, I thought you were going to suggest some NLP techniques for doing so. What you offered is great, but why no technique or suggestion on finding them? The acronym stands for Neuro Logistics Programming; the theory is the brain learns behavior instantly... So you can teach it a different behavior just as fast.

Several years ago I read probably around 3/4ths of the book "Taking control of your brain for a change." (I tend to not come back to things I don't finish the first time around- that was especially true then.)

Half of what I read revolved around techniques. The other half revolved around studying the way you personally think. There are examples of people who picture things as slideshows, who see things they're uncertain about as being fuzzy or distant, etc... Many of the techniques were just ways to make the memories and thoughts you have that don't work for you, match up to the ones that do. If you want to better understand what I'm talking about, you should probably read it.

In the meantime, I hope it gives you just enough understanding to follow along with the belief changing technique outlined in this link. Changing Beliefs by NLP

Give it a try if you like. All you need is a few minutes, a belief you wish to change, and a belief you wish to change it into.

To be honest, I haven't had much success with NLP, as I haven't put the work in to make it successful for me. I guess I have to now, who likes giving advice they themselves wouldn't follow?

P.S. Steve, I'm genuinely interested in why you didn't suggest any techniques or NLP reading. Or maybe fakin' it is considered an NLP technique? I'm not saying that's a method that won't work. Quite contrary, it works quite well with the 'Be who you wish to become' quote I had a while back. If you want to be a talented singer, be one. How? Do what they do. The skill will develop naturally if you follow the same types of practice and lifestyle a talented singer goes through.

FDJustin, I have to say I am extremely excited about you calling me out! It says to me that people are actually reading what I have to say :smxB:.

Obviously I do not want to hi-jack this thread. It is about Allseeingeye and his amazing progress.

While NLP is a great "system" for doing things, it is not always the answer. The reason I didn't try to use the Dickens Pattern, or a Meta Model, or telling him about Sub-modalities is because it is too much. That is information that the coach can know, but if I start explaining the roots and the ideas of how to shift someone's beliefs or persuade them into a new way of looking at things it gets to be overwhelming and sounds mystical. I have read around 45 books on NLP, including Taking Control of your Brain for a Change, and also including Bandler's text books, and have studied it fairly heavily. But in the end, how to coach someone or help someone change their life ends up having to come from caring and belief instead of some trick to persuade someone "this is the way to do it." I'm no expert by any means but there are a few strategies I use to help people find their way - and in the end - it is the individual who does the work. Could we all do what it takes to become "successful" sure, you bet. But we all need a coach.

I know exactly what you are talking about, and I appreciate the message. I don't presume to know where you are coming from, but coming from my own experience, I have probably been deeper and darker than anyone else on this thread. Way worse then Allseeingeye WAS. And in that mental state, you cannot make sense of complicated answers. We all knew what he needed was just a good kick in the a$$ (in which we all do sometimes), but it had to be conveyed in a way that is simple to understand. I've already said way too much but I would be more than happy to discuss this in a different thread.

Again, Allseeingeye, you rock dude :icon_super:... and as fit as I am, a 5 hour bike ride would kick my a$$ haha

FDJustin

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Apr 30, 2010
Canada
@Steve: I think just about everyone reads what you say, so you've gotta be doing something right! And thanks a lot for the explanation, it does more than satisfy my curiosity.

In other news, I know Allseeingeye is going to make it just fine. I look forward to pointing this thread out to certain people I know and they'll finally realize their troubles don't have to be.

Allseeingeye

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jul 17, 2010
FDJustin, I have to say I am extremely excited about you calling me out! It says to me that people are actually reading what I have to say :smxB:.

Obviously I do not want to hi-jack this thread. It is about Allseeingeye and his amazing progress.

While NLP is a great "system" for doing things, it is not always the answer. The reason I didn't try to use the Dickens Pattern, or a Meta Model, or telling him about Sub-modalities is because it is too much. That is information that the coach can know, but if I start explaining the roots and the ideas of how to shift someone's beliefs or persuade them into a new way of looking at things it gets to be overwhelming and sounds mystical. I have read around 45 books on NLP, including Taking Control of your Brain for a Change, and also including Bandler's text books, and have studied it fairly heavily. But in the end, how to coach someone or help someone change their life ends up having to come from caring and belief instead of some trick to persuade someone "this is the way to do it." I'm no expert by any means but there are a few strategies I use to help people find their way - and in the end - it is the individual who does the work. Could we all do what it takes to become "successful" sure, you bet. But we all need a coach.

I know exactly what you are talking about, and I appreciate the message. I don't presume to know where you are coming from, but coming from my own experience, I have probably been deeper and darker than anyone else on this thread. Way worse then Allseeingeye WAS. And in that mental state, you cannot make sense of complicated answers. We all knew what he needed was just a good kick in the a$$ (in which we all do sometimes), but it had to be conveyed in a way that is simple to understand. I've already said way too much but I would be more than happy to discuss this in a different thread.

Again, Allseeingeye, you rock dude :icon_super:... and as fit as I am, a 5 hour bike ride would kick my a$$ haha

Thanks for all your words of encouragement, but I dont see this thread for just me, there are thousands out there who are in the same situation with this "new deal flexible scandal" and some even have children which is very worrying.

I heard of NLP a long time ago and somewhere in my ebook library of about 10,000 lol I have a few NLP books which I have yet to read, in must be a powerful tool as some bailiff companies train their staff using NLP.

I have to say, for as long as I have been a fly on the wall with internet marketing I have truly never seen a forum with such an essence like this one. I was very angry when I first posted this thread, but listening to everyones advice is keeping out of the darkness, it is also a reminder that from the light comes darkness.

I truly without a molecule of a doubt in my mind, believe that your thoughts are truly things and this has been my biggest test yet. I am thankful to the most high for the pain I have experienced mentally, for a long time I was angry and resentful towards the most high, but my anger is turning into love, and my fear is changing into courage.

I am truly sick and tired of my life and my mental depression, I have the God given gift of my mind and therefore need to use it in order to be the change I wish to see in the world, it is not money, power or fancy cars I desire any more, its the desire to be an inspiration to mother earth.

After many months of training I have recently learnt the secret to "The breathe of life" through meditation, even as I speak this powerful, omnipresent and healing energy is being absored from the universe, what it is I dont know, but it is truly beautiful and a reflection of the infinite space we reside in, if you wish to learn this secret art to better your mind body and soul then click here

The time is now, time does not move up or down, or back and forward, the time is now, being present is a gift, thats why they call it the present!

I have also learnt that all addictions, sadness, fears and worries are stored in the back of the brain, by drinking enough water and absorbing enough nutrients everyday you will find an improvement in your social, financial and physical well being. Just look around at all the smokers, all the people that drink their life away, the many that spend hours chasing their losses in gambling, and ask yourself why?

Your brain is one organ where size really does count, read, stay healthy and be positive, be the projector of thoughts rather than the reciever.

To all the new people here at the forums, just keep reading everything you can, speak to the people here, you will learn on these forums more than any $15,000 course will teach and all for free, now you know the secret to wealth. To Give more than you take.

Peace

G

Guest3722A

ASE where you been bro? Hooked ya up with pof and now we don't hear from you anymore! heh heh

Hope you check back in when you got some things crossed off yer uh list!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.