The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

the consumption scam

Tanishatheangel

Bronze Contributor
Sep 22, 2017
life

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
mj talks about consumption before production in unscripted , well now amazon has now created a teen shop website fully funded by the parents

https://www.amazon.com/b/?&node=17249393011

its premise is teens should have the "liberty to shop without the parents saying no"

heres a video explaining it

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cb3712jyLw
So, if Amazon trains them early, these teens can grow up to be loyal customers... Ug! Glad my kids are grown and out on their own!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I'm afraid to watch the video... lemme guess... slaves in training?

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Rant incoming

As an aside, I find it absolutely revolting that people pimp out their family on YouTube for financial gain. Putting your children out there for the whole world to see.. doesn't sit well with me. I guess it's "their family" so they can do whatever they want, and maybe I'm too old fashioned, but I think some things should be sacred and not pimped out for money or fleeting fame. Like the family.

end rant

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
Rant incoming

As an aside, I find it absolutely revolting that people pimp out their family on YouTube for financial gain. Putting your children out there for the whole world to see.. doesn't sit well with me. I guess it's "their family" so they can do whatever they want, and maybe I'm too old fashioned, but I think some things should be sacred and not pimped out for money or fleeting fame. Like the family.

end rant

I really must know what's inside?, though!

• Banned

Tanishatheangel

Bronze Contributor
Sep 22, 2017
life
I'm afraid to watch the video... lemme guess... slaves in training?

if you havent watched the amazon for teens video the summary is kids 13 to 17 have the right to spend money they havent earned with there parents account without having to be denied with the parents saying no to a purchase

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.