The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The bridges between you and your success

Robert Pajor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Apr 13, 2016
The way I see it, the three most important materials for the bridge you need to build between you and your success are 3 Things: knowledge, time and hard work, the willingness to start

So, we all went to school for a couple of years, and we learned there, that learning is BORING. But how many of you have had a time in your life, where you just sucked up all this theory on business, life, entrepreneurship, dating or whatever and just had a blast doing it?

The reason for your enjoyment reading that, are following:

1. Your mind was focused on something
2. Your mind was engaged
3. You had a sense of urgency
4. You believe that it will make a change in your life

It's very easy for me to work all day on myself, on reaching my goals, sacrifice partying, sacrifice friends. Because I've seen a lot of success personally, professionally, socially in a short amount of time, and looking at the fact that I'm young (18), I believe that if I keep working on everything I will come to accomplish many things. I'm excited about starting a company and failing cause I know that the faster that's over with I can start another one with the knowledge that I have accumulated, and do it a little bit better every day, every time.

But knowledge, is nothing without Action. When I take action on something, and fail, and fail, and fail, but all the while im taking in all this knowledge, I suddenly start implementing all this knowledge because I want to do better next time. If I'm not working hard and taking action, I will end up forgetting and throwing the information away. Let's say you read a book on how foods enhance your brain (You can check out the UltraMind Solution - By Mark Hyman). So now I'm enhancing my brain, with healthy foods, while reading this book by Mark, which allows me to read more and absorb more information. All the while, I'm taking more and more action and my brain is craving more and more information, because I believe that all of this will have a positive impact on me. Now I'm literally CRAVING information, self improvement because I'm in this zone where I am seeing rapid growth in every aspect of my life.

I could talk about this topic for pages, if you'd like some more Insight on this topic, please leave a reply, I'll be happy to answer and talk about this more, but what would make me even happier is, you guys leaving your own Insights!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.