What's new

That really hit me in the face

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

KrzyszWawrzyniak

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Aug 4, 2017
Messages
44
Location
Great Britain
Rep Bank
$440
User Power: 139%
Excuse me my vulgar language... This is unbelievable.

How can someone feel offended by a phrase: "I'm happy to see you?" Like seriously, how the * is this possible?


Today, after finishing my beloved(?) 9-5 in order to accumulate an army of money to fight for my freedom later on, I went straight to another beloved (haha) place, but it wasn't work this time. No, it was something worse. Much, much worse.
It's a place where every boy and girl aged 6 or more is being indoctrina... Excuse me... Educated ;) Hence I would spend 3 hours obediently sitting in a classroom and yeah, you know the rest of the story.

Despite the fact that in this classroom people can feel free to the point where they say: "Oh F*ck off, please" to a teacher and get laugh as well as similar text in response, I got called by a Head Teacher because of using offensive language.

...

Now wait a second... Because that's interesting.
I'm not engaging into most of their tittle-tattle at all. I'm not swearing in the classroom. I'm rarely engaging into any conversations because they always revolves about guys being forced by hew wives to get into debt for a nice house and/or politics, if not about throwing some fruits into females vaginas... And this last one came up from our female, adult teacher. So yeah, pretty freakish.


Unfortunately head teacher had no clue what I said, nevertheless warned me about using offensive language in college.

Another F*ck this event happened to me today. After little brain gymnastics I've remembered that precisely one month ago (very quick reaction btw, Fast and Furious would be jealous) I came to the class after Christmas Holidays and said to my teacher that I'm happy to see her. Why? Well, I've got nice Christmas card from the same teacher in December therefore I saw no reason for not doing so.

No one cares anyway; such an offensive language should be dealt with cutting off tongue as a punishment. Bah! This makes absolutely no sense to me! The more I'm into it, the more I'm into getting the F*ck away from it.

System sucks and dammit, it makes me feel ridiculous because if I won't talk to anyone to avoid accusations of: "offending", I will be perceived as a social outcast and yes... I imagine this also can get me into some sort of troubles and decrease life satisfaction significantly.


I want to spew up...
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom