The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Which are the Top Backlink gaining activities in 2020 that really works?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

kavitabhaskar

New Contributor
Jun 24, 2020
India
Hi guys,

Can yall share any tips and activities to gain backlinks for a website which is a digital marketing course website.
What kind of activities i can perform to gain backlinks as fast as possible .

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

saidotcoach

New Contributor
Oct 8, 2020
Hi guys,

Can yall share any tips and activities to gain backlinks for a website which is a digital marketing course website.
What kind of activities i can perform to gain backlinks as fast as possible .
I have some success in the past with broken backlink building where you reach out to the websites in your niche having broken links and ask them to replace their broken link with your link. It is a fast way of getting a few backlinks without much effort. I'd highly recommend reading Brian Dean's post on it and using Ahrefs for it.

ho4848

Contributor
Jul 8, 2019
World Citizen
You may post some industry study types of articles (with your insight and findings) for other site owners to link to. Those tend to attract more links.

sdbrownlie

Building Links for SEO Peeps
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Oct 26, 2017
Royal Leamington Spa
You do have a challenge building links to a digital marketing course unless your course is amazing and gets links by itself due to industry exposure/your brand (this does happen with a couple of SEO courses I know of, for example).

Simply your challenge is that your target market to typically link to you would be other marketers/marketing sites etc. But to them you're their target market for people who should buy advertising from them to send traffic to you so they don't always want to link.

So paid links of course is one option for you...

Less helpfully (though probably the most powerful in the long term) is to have your course be so amazing that industry influeners like to link to it/share it/recommend it to newbies (or whoever the target is for your course). Then you can just give away free memberships to those people and let them be amazed and build your links for you.

Failing that you can target people who might just link out of ego - egobait is still powerful. Eg you could rank businesses for their campaigns. 'Best Dog Shampoo Social Campaign'. Rinse and repeat for 100 different award categories if it works.

I know a travel brand that did this and gave out about 4,000 awards (in chunks of top 50s) an got 300-400 links out of it.

Anyway lots of options - without knowing what the state of your brand an course is it's difficult to be specific but hopefully these broad brush ideas get you somewhere and help out!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
This program helped me to triple my revenue over 7 months while also moving to a new city in the...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom