The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Thanks to MJ Demarco

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
@MJ DeMarco Thank you for your books & this forum

Because of you I am on the trajectory to ultimately changing my life for the better, on the day that I found The Millionaire Fastlane your personal writing style (coffee with a millionaire) really hit me hard, I was living broke and hungry constantly seeing fancy cars drive by like Mercedes and Porsches & Lamborghini's and whatever else thinking ''how''

Might be getting my first windfall shortly............ something that unexpectedly happened recently and it's possible I get my ''magical break''

Hopefully the summit goes on for 2021, I may infact be able to make it. This will be a long week ahead of me and it's strange to write, but I've hired my first employee today to help manage some things for the next bit of time as I am totally swamped, somewhat of a risk although I'm willing to gamble on.

To all the other readers, how has this forum (or books) changed the trajectory of your life? Let's take time out of our day to thank @MJ DeMarco responsible for changing lives around the world, I know MJ get's alot of thank you's, but seriously how do you thank someone that is responsible for benefiting the lives of so many people?

Sending over a virtual hug :innocent: :halo:

Have an awesome day.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)

isaacdramera

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Sep 9, 2020
New Jersey
Lets go guys (and ladies :kiss: )

Let's thank MJ on this thread, how has this forum and the books changed your life?

Some notable posters off the top of my head, let's put a smile on MJ's face.

@Andy Black @biophase @Kung Fu Steve @amp0193 @Fox @Bekit @Xeon @Almantas @RHL @lowtek @Bekit @SteveO @LightHouse (these may or may not be my favorite posters)

To others not mentioned, that have escaped the script or are currently on the journey, where would you be today had you not discovered the fastlane?
MJ is the best among the ants
he’s not the guy who argue the do-that-quickly

i am coming soon with some questions

be ready

thank you MJ

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thank you for taking time to let me know, feedback like this helps me know I'm making a difference.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
where would you be today had you not discovered the fastlane?
Interesting question...

Well, I think that in all likelihood I would have been an entrepreneur. I wanted to be an entrepreneur and own my own business and make money way before MJ ever wrote the book. So that was definitely there.

I guess the big shift with MJ’s book (TMF ) for me was pulling me away from the Kyosaki crowd towards something I could take action on and start moving forward. Something specific and actionable rather than just ideas.

MJ also taught me about the importance of marketing. I still remember MJ’s analogy from TMF about marketing being like the Queen in chess. And let me tell you, Im an avid chess player and the Queen is really really powerful. Lose the queen and you’ve probably lost the game.

After the book, I found the forum, and hang around without an account for quite a bit. Knowing the importance of marketing I was on the lookout for stuff to do, and then I read the Programming vs Copywriting thread, and since I’ve always been a good writer I got started as a copywriter.

And that was the beginning of everything... I started doing more and more as a copywriter, until one client asked me to do their website as well, not just write the copy. I told them I don’t do that, and they asked me why can’t I just hire someone and manage the process for them? So that’s what I did. And that’s how I started my agency.

And from there I started expanding and employing others, learning about design, development and all the rest myself. I also became a student of marketing, sales and copywriting. Studied all the greats, started implementing, read hundreads of books, worked for clients and so on.

Over time we’ve specialized in funnels which is where we’re at today. Over time I’ve worked on many million dollar funnels, worked with Inc. 500 clients and so on. It’s been an adventure, which continues to this day.

So to summarize, MJ and what I found on this forum (perhaps more than even TMF), has played a very important part in my development. Im quite sure that I would have been an entrepreneur regardless of whether I found MJ/TMF or the forum. However, the specific turns I made, the initial orientation towards marketing, these are all things I took from MJ. Of course my own interpretation of MJ. MJ may even disagree with me about it. But still, the impact for me was there.

What followed was a keen interest in direct response marketing and the literature surrounding it which is how my journey continued.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
GOOD FOR YOU BRO!!!!! YOU FINALLY SEE THE LIGHT! Good old sparechange! :):praise::praise::praise::praise:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.