The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Thanks MJ -17 yr old embarking on Unscription

Funky Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jan 3, 2022
Hello everyone,
I recently finished reading TGRE and Unscripted and I'm so glad that I found this place and information at 17 and now have a huge window to achieve my escape # and create the vision from my 1/5/10. I'm very glad that MJ has opened my eyes to the SCRIPT. I was a perfect MODEL citizen from day one. I would go to school earn good grades like a good boy and then go home and play video games until I had to go to sleep. I then discovered a self improvement you tuber named Hamza Ahmed (Although now his channel isn't as good as there is only so much you can say about self improvement and I find the whole Adonis vs Jeffery thing kind of cringe) and I got on a self improvement journey. I started lifting,meditating,and reading books. In one or two of his videos he recommended the millionare fastlane and the four hour work week. I was intrigued but I wasn't sure which to read first so I did a quick google search of millionaire fast lane versus the four hour work week as they seemed like very similar books. I found this thread which lead me to discovering that there were newer books. (I say all this as this showed to me just how powerful a productocracy is which I only realized after reading Unscripted ) I decided I would read Unscripted and TGRE. Now I'm here writing about the beginning.
As for the future my 1 year plan is to learn skills and create value for my self and set my self up to create a productocracy,in five years to establish a productocracy that meets the CENTS frame work,and in 10 or more years achieve my escape number of around 20-32 million US value vouchers. While I like goals I don't like being wishy washy and just hoping for the best so to honor the process First I'm going to go rake some snow off my neighbors cars to get my first entrepreneurial experience then I plan to take @Fox 's Advice on learning how to code as right now I dont have much value to offer to the world/market and while I' m doing that I will try to brainstorm some ideas. I'm also considering going to a community college for 2 years getting general credits and then going to get a Biomedical Engineering degree to create a high barrier to entry for my future business.

I will post back here in a month from now to check back on progress so that I don't end up like those people who come here all motivated for a few days only to disappear into the sunset.
Also sorry if this reads very messy
Again Thank you MJ,I'm excited to give value to the world.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Sega Saph

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 17, 2021
Russia
Okey man, keep it up. You challenged with others who desapeared after a few posts, that's cool. Wish you a best luck and don't give up! Whatever happens in your live.
What is the best programming laguage in your opinion? Wivh one you want to learn? What do you think?
Cheers

Funky Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jan 3, 2022
Okey man, keep it up. You challenged with others who desapeared after a few posts, that's cool. Wish you a best luck and don't give up! Whatever happens in your live.
What is the best programming laguage in your opinion? Wivh one you want to learn? What do you think?
Cheers
I think Python has the most use but tbh i am not very knowledgeable. I planning on learning HTML and CSS as per recommendation of @Fox . I think after learning how to build a website that sells,I will get some good experience.

Funky Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jan 3, 2022

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard, and thanks for the intro. Glad you found value in the books.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...