- Joined
- Sep 28, 2011
- Messages
- 246
Rep Bank
$565
$565
User Power: 54%
Hello everyone! Just wanted to say that I have read the book and have been reading posts on this forum for a couple months now and decided to join in the discussions. There is a wealth of knowledge and information here to take advantage of on the road to the Fastlane!
I have read almost ALL of the books from the Slowlane "gurus" and after reading each, I felt discourgaed [as opposed to inspired as they are supposed to be] but after reading Fastlane Millionaire I have been inspired and wanting to get out of the mundane 9-5 and trading 5-2 to setting my own schedule and start trading 0-7.
I look forward to talking to everyone and gaining the knowledge necessary to put my Fastlane plan into motion. Thanks!
I have read almost ALL of the books from the Slowlane "gurus" and after reading each, I felt discourgaed [as opposed to inspired as they are supposed to be] but after reading Fastlane Millionaire I have been inspired and wanting to get out of the mundane 9-5 and trading 5-2 to setting my own schedule and start trading 0-7.
I look forward to talking to everyone and gaining the knowledge necessary to put my Fastlane plan into motion. Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
