The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Thank you!

Mathew Verble

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 6, 2018
Just finished reading The Fastlane entrepreneur and starting to read unscripted . I just want to say thanks. Can't promise I'll be successful the first 40 times but I can say up till now I didn't know what a slowlane was or that I was living it. I never even looked through the window to the other side, just accepted my 9-5 knowing that the money I was dumping into my 401 would assure that my retirement of about a year would be decent. A long line of blue collar workers has me in a blue collar field thinking I'm unique because I didn't get a college degree to find out there wasn't any jobs, I got a skill, that payed way better then standard starting jobs, my life was worth at least 10 more dollars per life chunk then Joe Office just starting. AND I thought I wasn't like them every time I turned in my check of 40-70 hours of life money a week. And after my dead beat wife left me with the kids and I couldn't keep my job I took an even more mediocre job because I had more responsibility and bigger blinders on the slowlane race, there's a side street on the slowlane where you can actually drive slower, almost get out and walk the side walk, pretty much bought the 49.98 a month subscription of make bad choices so you can stay forever in servitude. I could go on all day talking about being the poster child of slow lane. But all I wanted to say is thanks for showing me that there is a Fastlane. I feel more responsibile for my failings then ever before. I feel remorse for the hours I've lost but accepting of the fact that I lost them. I want to find a way to have wealth.
Your book drew me in to read down to the last page when you described wealth in three ways, freedom, family, and vitality. That is a beacon of wealth to me. And something that I've all but lost drinking the punch.
So I've got a lot of reading with unscripted , and a lot of late hours of learning, studying and trying and failing to go. I have lived by the creed of learn from unconventional sources, non higher education debt machines, and I know there's a wealth of knowledge out there even though it remains a barrier for many. I have... a... lot... to... learn, about everything.

Anyway, I won't be that guy that says I'm gonna make millions, or say get ready to see my name. I just wanted to say you opened a box I don't want to close, and thank you for that.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...