The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Thank you!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Mathew Verble

New Contributor
Jun 6, 2018
Just finished reading The Fastlane entrepreneur and starting to read unscripted. I just want to say thanks. Can't promise I'll be successful the first 40 times but I can say up till now I didn't know what a slowlane was or that I was living it. I never even looked through the window to the other side, just accepted my 9-5 knowing that the money I was dumping into my 401 would assure that my retirement of about a year would be decent. A long line of blue collar workers has me in a blue collar field thinking I'm unique because I didn't get a college degree to find out there wasn't any jobs, I got a skill, that payed way better then standard starting jobs, my life was worth at least 10 more dollars per life chunk then Joe Office just starting. AND I thought I wasn't like them every time I turned in my check of 40-70 hours of life money a week. And after my dead beat wife left me with the kids and I couldn't keep my job I took an even more mediocre job because I had more responsibility and bigger blinders on the slowlane race, there's a side street on the slowlane where you can actually drive slower, almost get out and walk the side walk, pretty much bought the 49.98 a month subscription of make bad choices so you can stay forever in servitude. I could go on all day talking about being the poster child of slow lane. But all I wanted to say is thanks for showing me that there is a Fastlane. I feel more responsibile for my failings then ever before. I feel remorse for the hours I've lost but accepting of the fact that I lost them. I want to find a way to have wealth.
Your book drew me in to read down to the last page when you described wealth in three ways, freedom, family, and vitality. That is a beacon of wealth to me. And something that I've all but lost drinking the punch.
So I've got a lot of reading with unscripted, and a lot of late hours of learning, studying and trying and failing to go. I have lived by the creed of learn from unconventional sources, non higher education debt machines, and I know there's a wealth of knowledge out there even though it remains a barrier for many. I have... a... lot... to... learn, about everything.

Anyway, I won't be that guy that says I'm gonna make millions, or say get ready to see my name. I just wanted to say you opened a box I don't want to close, and thank you for that.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I've just concluded my program with Kyle. The incubator gave me what I wanted. Now, working on a...
MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Thanks for the detailed response. I see it similar, in the beginning, you have only a small...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
The day I can afford to pay 800 a month to have someone keep me accountable is the day I've won...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom