The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Thank you MJ!!!!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Kshitij7890

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 2, 2021
India
Hey MJ,

Here is a 16 year old boy who just finished reading your book “The Millionaires Fastlane”. Reading which was an amazing experience. Just wanted to write an appreciation email for a few things.

Firstly thankyou for this amazing piece of knowledge.

For the last month I was constantly thinking about starting up a blog page and was consuming a lot of information regarding the same but as I told you I was doing this for a month and not actually executing the task .
In short your book gave me everything to transition from the phase of consuming to executing the idea.

Also I was thinking too much about with what niche should I start the blog and guess what I am done with the decision and that is my very first blog post will be the review of the book “The Millionaires Fastlane”.

I’ll reach out to you again after I finish with the review and posting it.

Also I am now a member of the Fastlane Forum. Exicted!!

So, thankyou for getting me through the transition of consuming to executing.

Thankyou for inspiring me!!!!

Ps:It is the email I wrote to Mj, where I came to know that he is more frequent here on the forum. So just reposting it on to the forum as my first thread.
You all can share your experiences here in this thread:)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome to the forum, glad you enjoyed the book. Curious though, why start a blog? A blog is a nice supplement to a business, but I would not recommend it as a sold, stand alone business unless there was some serious value skew.

Kshitij7890

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 2, 2021
India
Welcome to the forum, glad you enjoyed the book. Curious though, why start a blog? A blog is a nice supplement to a business, but I would not recommend it as a sold, stand alone business unless there was some serious value skew.
Ohk being completely honest. At first I just wanted to start blogging because I wanted to earn some money and I got to know about blogging. I got really 'interested' in it.
But now beside money making I am also wanting to expose myself to the world, provide some value, build a community. Also now I'm not just interested but passionate .

Yes I totally agree that blogging is most probably not a stand alone business. As of now I just want to start. I am in 12th std currently I can't work right now it is something I can do instead of sitting empty. I don't want to get rich easy or slow but I am not in a hurry. We'll see where it goes . I am open to the world. And yes it violates two of the commandments of entry and control. Of which control can be accessed by introducing my own product and for entry I need to do hard.

Anything from your side please let me know!!
Thanks for the reply

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...