The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Thank you for having me. I'm eager to participate : )

coursecreator

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 14, 2020
NY
hello world . . .

I'm an aspiring Fastlane Producer, starving artist (thankfully not literally), and advocate for happy living. I hope to help as many people as possible in my lifetime, and I hate feeling second-class and helpless to someone else's greed. Thank you to @MJ DeMarco for providing the clarity I needed to differentiate "greed" from the necessary pursuit of greater wealth. Before Fastlane, I didn't know the scope of just how much I've been limiting my own ambition.

I'm joining this forum and writing this post in diligence because I'm fed up executing my ideas at the minimum required effort only to be crushed by the obligatory non-results that follow. Please, help me save myself from this debilitating cycle.

While I'm here, I will more-than-likely be seeking answers to execution-related questions as I put my systems in place. I've already seen that the search tool in this public forum leads to an incredible resource of well-spoken professionals.

I'll do my humble best to follow the rules, and one day, I hope to add to the value found here by presenting my own success story. Wish we luck, or better yet, wish me a hungry marketplace!

- coursecreator
Posting from NY, USA.

P.S. The name "coursecreator" may prove to be quickly antiquated – it is already a relic of previous ambitions. I chose it when I signed up on a different forum to provide answers to users. Also, please forgive the current level of anonymity. Not even my closest family knows of the ends I'm striving towards currently, and I'm very protective of my newborn projects until they provide quantifiable results.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome my friend...

Not even my closest family knows of the ends I'm striving towards currently, and I'm very protective of my newborn projects until they provide quantifiable results.

A great idea and not unusual.

PapaGang

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Jul 10, 2019
Milwaukee, WI
Hey, welcome. You found a place where some great people hang out and regularly drop diamonds.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...