The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Weekly Meetup Accountability Call Megathread

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
I've figured out that since no one wants to start an INSIDERS call or just too busy to start one, I might as well do it. I have limited knowledge on business but I'm willing to start a call to invite people to talk about themselves. My goal is to hear people's progress and to learn from them, not from a thread or text, but from what they say live. What do I need to start one?

I'm 15yrs old in school, started a window cleaning business not long ago and still learning about business then, want to learn more about business and people.

Tell me if I'm not eligible or not smart or experienced enough to start an INSIDERS call?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
I've figured out that since no one wants to start an INSIDERS call or just too busy to start one, I might as well do it. I have limited knowledge on business but I'm willing to start a call to invite people to talk about themselves. My goal is to hear people's progress and to learn from them, not from a thread or text, but from what they say live. What do I need to start one?

I'm 15yrs old in school, started a window cleaning business not long ago and still learning about business then, want to learn more about business and people.

Tell me if I'm not eligible or not smart or experienced enough to start an INSIDERS call?
Well if you want to make a call, record it and then post it, idt anyone will stop you.
Ya just need to have people come in.

For the call, you just need a zoom account.
You could make it more of a young dudes call where you have the active teens on here speak about their progress and lessons.

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
Well if you want to make a call, record it and then post it, idt anyone will stop you.
Ya just need to have people come in.

For the call, you just need a zoom account.
You could make it more of a young dudes call where you have the active teens on here speak about their progress and lessons.
You wanna come and join? I have a zoom account and I'm planning to set it up this in Sunday 10am AEST. What time/day do you think I should put it?

I was hoping someone like @Andy Black or @MJ DeMarco could hop on but idk what I could say. It's a great idea to have young people on a zoom call, maybe I should put public as teenagers won't have INSIDERS subscription? What do you think?

It'll be nice to talk about lessons and experiences and maybe the older guys could maybe educate us?

Last edited:

Lyzmin

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Jan 30, 2023
Amsterdam, Netherlands
You wanna come and join? I have a zoom account and I'm planning to set it up this in Sunday 10am AEST. What time/day do you think I should put it?

I was hoping someone like @Andy Black or @MJ DeMarco could hop on but idk what I could say. It's a great idea to have young people on a zoom call, maybe I should put public as teenagers won't have INSIDERS subscription? What do you think?

It'll be nice to talk about lessons and experiences and maybe the older guys could maybe educate us?

It's a nice idea @Lawtiti, but what's in it for them?
Their time is valuable, what value do they get out of the call?

Not saying your not worth their time, but to start different.
Watch the material they already put out, comment, deliver value, build a relationship.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany

I wouldn't mind being there.

10 am aest would be 2am for me though so a but earlier or way later would help me out.

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
I wouldn't mind being there.

10 am aest would be 2am for me though so a but earlier or way later would help me out.
How about 6am AEST Sunday 25 June 2023 zoom call?

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
631%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Is it you being on a call and giving us some experience or lessons? Or is it you wanted to take up some peoples' time and THEY have the experience and lessons? If it's the latter, you're taking time out of someone's day and there is very little reason for someone to do so unless they REALLY feel like being nice.

Find someone at your level, hop on a zoom call together, have a subject matter to stick to and write down some helpful things to discus that you have experience in, record the call and throw it on here.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Is it you being on a call and giving us some experience or lessons? Or is it you wanted to take up some peoples' time and THEY have the experience and lessons? If it's the latter, you're taking time out of someone's day and there is very little reason for someone to do so unless they REALLY feel like being nice.

Find someone at your level, hop on a zoom call together, have a subject matter to stick to and write down some helpful things to discus that you have experience in, record the call and throw it on here.
That's why I backed out, I thought the veteran or older members would be a much better fit. Rob did something like this back in 2022 and it was called The Peak Mastermind worked out well.

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
I could stay for 30-60min at that time.
If you want, I can prep a few things I have to say about the lessons I learned so far.
That's it!

Lessons learnt from teenagers. "What have you learned so far and what mistakes did you made in your journey?"

Maybe some topics about self help gurus like Hamza, nofap gurus, and how school is making smart kids dumber

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
That's it!

Lessons learnt from teenagers. "What have you learned so far and what mistakes did you made in your journey?"

Maybe some topics about self help gurus like Hamza, nofap gurus, and how school is making smart kids dumber

I'm gonna post the link here for tomorrow's zoom call.

We're gonna focus on young people, primary teenagers.
Gonna talk about lessons and mistakes that we have made in our journey.
And maybe we could talk about self help, nofap and school.

Lessons: What did you learnt from your journey? What books/podcast helped you to get where you're at? What lessons did you learn the hard way?

Mistakes: What mistakes cost you a fortune/time? How would you eliminate your mistakes? What are some advices would you give to teen newcomers?

Self help: What did you guys do? What were you like before self help? How would you help your friends join self help?

Nofap: Big problem for teenagers, how did you overcome it? Is it worth it? Before and after?

School: Do you think that school is making smart kids dumber? Your opinion on school? Is school still useful?

I'm going to start a zoom call for teenagers. Discussion about your journey, school and self help.
@KrisRomer @piano you guys interested?

Hunday

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 13, 2023
Yep, that time could work out for me. I'd like to learn about effective services, but also talk about my experience managing people.

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
Yep, that time could work out for me. I'd like to learn about effective services, but also talk about my experience managing people.
That's great, posting the zoom meeting

piano

Trying to find the right notes
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany
KrisRomer @piano you guys interested?
Maybe. However definitely not at that time since I'll be out of town during that.

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
Maybe. However definitely not at that time since I'll be out of town during that.
Noooooo that sucks so bad. Sorry man, when are you able to talk? I'll prob send you the recording then

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
One problem is have is that I can only do it for 40 min

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
Decided to do a discord call instead:
every teenager has discord and it doesnt have a limit

Last edited:

matt1393

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
May 17, 2023

i am 15 years old also I'll join the call

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Just a word of advice, I don’t think sticking to one’s own age group ever did anyone much good.

Learning from people who know a lot more than you is a much more powerful strategy.

I know I’m 33 and that makes me an “old man” now according to 29 year old young hotshots like @Black_Dragon43, but in my late teens and 20s, I worked hard to learn from people that had actually done something. As result most of my friends today are older than me, some a lot older than me.

I’m sure to some of you this may come across like us older guys are feeling left out, but I’m legitimately trying to help and have no desire to participate in the call. Age group crap is, however, your mistake to make.

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
props to @Lawtiti for taking action!
let me know a time and my old a$$ might show up.....

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Just a word of advice, I don’t think sticking to one’s own age group ever did anyone much good.

Learning from people who know a lot more than you is a much more powerful strategy.

I know I’m 33 and that makes me an “old man” now according to 29 year old young hotshots like @Black_Dragon43, but in my late teens and 20s, I worked hard to learn from people that had actually done something. As result most of my friends today are older than me, some a lot older than me.

I’m sure to some of you this may come across like us older guys are feeling left out, but I’m legitimately trying to help and have no desire to participate in the call. Age group crap is, however, your mistake to make.
Agreed. Most of the people in my network and amongst my friends are older, and that includes my girlfriend :rofl:

You need to find a group of people whose goals are aligned with your own. Imo that’s a lot more important than all of you being the same age

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
so like in about 35 minutes?

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
props to @Lawtiti for taking action!
let me know a time and my old a$$ might show up.....
If you "older guys" shows up, please talk about your journey as well if you're kind enough, would love to hear it! That is, if you want...
so like in about 35 minutes?
Pretty much yea, though please join the discord gruop. This is my first time hosting so don't expect much.:happy:

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney