The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Testing out a unlimited design/copy service: let me know.

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Could this work

• yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • hell no

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 1, 2016
Your website welcomes me with two bad choices:
6lxajSw.png

If i haven't had any reasons to doubt your service, now i do.

T0b3n

New Contributor
Aug 10, 2018
Your website welcomes me with two bad choices:
6lxajSw.png

If i haven't had any reasons to doubt your service, now i do.
Hey, thanks for the feedback.
I spoke to 10 people and they told me that these were the first thoughts that came to their mind so I decided to address bring a call to action on those. I will definitely consider reworking this. Is there anything you would specifically recommend?

I'm considering changing the left button to find out more or something along those lines. I could also remove the buttons all together, any input?

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 1, 2016
I'm considering changing the left button to find out more or something along those lines. I could also remove the buttons all together, any input?

Yes, the left button, could be something like "Great! I want to learn more" (and possibly keep the right button).

Making such two buttons would impose a thought that you do in fact offer unlimited offer.

If you want to address the objections (which is wise), make small link beneath the buttons.

Anyway keep us posted, maybe someone else will chime in with more insights.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
FU. 4 DAYS. 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE! If you're an Upwork freelancer, you'd be a fool not to...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (50% Off Deal Now On)
Just added in some more bonus courses so now up to 4... We have a full super detailed...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
One year ago, I was just your average software developer who always consumed content about...
MARKETPLACE For Sale: Food Brand with 4 Years of Happy Customers in a Fast-Growing Niche
So to get certified, it cost a fortune? How much exactly? That sucks that these "health...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom