The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Took feedback from the forum and redesigned my site. Let me know what you guys think

Feedback

sigsouk

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Dec 12, 2023
Im looking for feedback. My website is a stock prediction tournament site where users earn money predicting the price of financial assets in monthly tournaments.
Let me know what you guys think: www.sigsouk.com
Thanks
Sigsouk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The One

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Feb 25, 2023
UK
Im looking for feedback. My website is a stock prediction tournament site where users earn money predicting the price of financial assets in monthly tournaments.
Let me know what you guys think: www.sigsouk.com
Thanks
Sigsouk
dude, it's the same. I'm still confused.

1705176807790.png

If you want, though you probably will say no. I can get the following done for you within 7 days:
  • precise understanding of the website with a ninja like copywriter, according to your target market
  • get a UI/UX pro to actually want people to stay on your website so your bounce rate isn't crazy high, this way the aesthetic and functions are perfect
  • create a quick video based instruction guide for your website - though the copy will fix that, the instruction guide will make it seem more premium
  • bring in more traffic, over 100,000 in the first month or even more, if we fix the above then mouth to mouth should work
  • MOST IMPORTANTLY - get people to actually want to be on your website
Are you opposed to this?

sigsouk

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Dec 12, 2023
dude, it's the same. I'm still confused.

View attachment 53540

If you want, though you probably will say no. I can get the following done for you within 7 days:
  • precise understanding of the website with a ninja like copywriter, according to your target market
  • get a UI/UX pro to actually want people to stay on your website so your bounce rate isn't crazy high, this way the aesthetic and functions are perfect
  • create a quick video based instruction guide for your website - though the copy will fix that, the instruction guide will make it seem more premium
  • bring in more traffic, over 100,000 in the first month or even more, if we fix the above then mouth to mouth should work
  • MOST IMPORTANTLY - get people to actually want to be on your website
Are you opposed to this?
Not opposed at all

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!