• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Let me know what You think :)

Discussion in 'Ideas, Needs, Concept Feedback' started by Hijena1, Oct 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Hijena1

Hijena1 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $561
    Hello there,

I am feeling weird about my idea, been having mixed emotions. But my mind tells me " Hey its a great idea ". So i would appreciate if you share with me your thoughts.

Why ?

Love food and eating but for someone who's grown up in village with fresh and beautiful food is not easy. I was dreaming of going to restaurants when traveling, because i thought we are eating "poor mans" food at the moment. Right now after few years i absolutely HATE restaurants and fast food shit right now. Food is not so good, let me not talk about freshness and quality,service ( i know i should hate your boss cuz hes telling you to come by three hundred times and ask me do i want something to order), portion size and of course price. I am not a guy who can pay 50 - 200 $ for a dinner. Let me tell you the best food in my life are from some local grandma/pa in middle of nowhere and yes they where most of the time poor.

So i followed "I HATE"

What?

Online service for all people who are willing to sell fresh food DIRECTLY from their homes and eating tables anywhere in the world. Service - Customer connection. Just imagine, your grandma is making the best dinner and cookies,you know it ! So i would like to come by in NY and rather try your grandmas dinner and cake then go to restaurant. Also meet new people and maybe stay one night to sleep over. For me it is a win- win situation.

Fresh ? Yes
    Portion ? Much better
    Price ? Yes
    Person who makes me laugh ? Yes
    Your grandma just earned 15 $ and meet two young people and that makes her feel good.
    If you are making amazingly good fresh noodles why not to sell it, anyone can come ?

Thank your for reading, let me know what You think.

PS. I am non-native English speaker, still learning though

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    Jacob Sapei likes this.
  2. Jacob Sapei

Jacob Sapei New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $6
    I think you had a good idea, it is definitely worth a try. Even tho I don't have any problems with food in restaurants (being that I live in Italy and we have superhigh standards on food everywhere) I think that in many countries it may work

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.