The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

terms & conditions - Privacy Policy etc.

mmmoney

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Jul 15, 2009
Do you guys hire a lawyer/legal consultant to write the T&C,Privacy Policy etc. on the website or just write it yourself?

I got a quote from a lawyer which is almost 3 times the amount I am spending on site development,domain name registration and hosting combined.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Private Policy; I look at some others and see what they have in it. Make my own outline and write one. From my Google Analytics, I hardly get one person to look at it from hundreds of thousands of visitors.

The terms and conditions, depending on what you're selling. I personally would do it myself because you know your biz the best and what you can deliver and how. The lawyer thing sounds like a waste of funding.

DisLife

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Sep 6, 2008
That's if you can get a lawyer to even write one for you. I tried 4 different ones, got a quote, sent them everything they asked for and never got anything back from any of them. Three of the four were recommended from other people I have regular business dealings with.

I finally ended up going to various websites that did similar things to mine and used theirs as a template that I modified to meet my needs.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.