What's new

Tell me your problem - I'll build the solution.

Idea threads
Feedback

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Venator

Regular Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
May 4, 2025
Messages
326
Location
Europe
Rep Bank
$1,364
User Power: 128%
Hey fastlaners.

This is me:
MINDSET - 16 Year Old in The Pursuit of Wealth. No, I didn't say millions. I said WEALTH

And this is why you should read this post (MAX 3 min):
I am trying to figure out how to help you.

I have started several businesses before, based on an idea, not a need.

SO,
I thought "Where can I find a need that actually needs to be solved?"
At first I thought:
- Cold calling/emailing random companies
- Marketing surveys on FB

Then I realized, I am surrounded by real entrepreneurs with real businesses and real problems - right here in the forum.



Trade offer:
You give me:
2 minutes
writing a comment telling me shortly what you do, and what issue/annoyance/problem/room-for-improvement that you have with your business.

I give you:
+ A concise list of 3 doubts/issues/friction I would have as your prospect
+ 3 ways that would reduce the friction for me
+ Potentially, I might start a business that solves your issue.

^ That is my goal. Finding a real need to solve.


So if you have any problem regarding your business that you want solved: Just let me know.
My goal is not to sell you anything, my goal is solely finding a real need that I can solve.

Thank you.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Qsucmin: djuutoph epf dunnovvoph vu e catopitt ofie cideati emm ofiet tiin moli e xetvi ug voni.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom