Your knowledge is appreciated, regardless of experience.
Very soon I am diving into telesales. I am guessing that not 100% of people will be happy providing their card details to someone they have met (via phone) 3 minutes ago. But perhaps I am wrong? you tell me.
I was wondering if anyone has had experience with payment gateways in these cases. I am intending to act as the customer on my site, adding the appropriate items to cart, entering the billing info. However when it comes time to pay I need a way to send a link to their phone so that they can process the payment.
It is vital that the payment be linked to the order, has anyone had any experience with this?
TDLR:
- Do you know a way I can send a cart to a customers phone for instant payment processing?
All ideas welcome.
Very soon I am diving into telesales. I am guessing that not 100% of people will be happy providing their card details to someone they have met (via phone) 3 minutes ago. But perhaps I am wrong? you tell me.
I was wondering if anyone has had experience with payment gateways in these cases. I am intending to act as the customer on my site, adding the appropriate items to cart, entering the billing info. However when it comes time to pay I need a way to send a link to their phone so that they can process the payment.
It is vital that the payment be linked to the order, has anyone had any experience with this?
TDLR:
- Do you know a way I can send a cart to a customers phone for instant payment processing?
All ideas welcome.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
