The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Teacher, Real Estate, Or Youtuber?

JohnBuffet

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Feb 9, 2017
NJ
Yes. Make a website where you provide secrets and tips for people to pick up girls. They pay you a fee to join your INSIDERS site.

Also, use YouTube to advertise yourself for traffic. For example, make an ad on how to pick up girls. People see it, get interested and click your link to your site. They take out their card and pay you.

At first it'll be slow but you have to build a reputation.

Ok, this is great, you guys are really helping me narrow it down.. I am definitely going to do product reviews and try to make money off of marketing the products by linking the amazon link in my description.. And as far as product, is the BOOK the best way to go, or should I do a website and offer the monthly service like suggested? The only problem with the monthly site and paying is I'm not exactly how much content I would need to put up and how often.. and exasctly how that would work..

Duane

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Jul 23, 2015
Lakeland FL
So write the book, put it out, keep doing what I can to promote the channel and the book, and really try to sell the hell out of it?

In a nutshell yeah. The hard part is selling it. If I was you, and this is the direction you want to go, I'd subscribe to all the successful guys that are in this area and see how they try to sell you on it and understand all of their funnels. They are making weekly youtube videos, making daily emails to their email list, they are always hustling and at the end of every single thing is a product they're selling you.

But even more important than that, you have to really understand whatever area you're trying to sell. If you write a book about picking up girls or living life to the fullest, you have to really be able to over deliver on the results or else it's not going to go anywhere. It can't just be the same old cookie cutter stuff that these people have seen time and time again. It has to reach pain points and solve those pain points. You have to demonstrate that lifestyle they want in all of your content.

I'd give out products for free to people for feedback and I'd go to internet marketing webinars for sure as well.

I wouldn't start with an INSIDERS subscription off rip until you've proven the concept and built up content for them to view. Start small and slowly grow it. A book, a video series, maybe private clients, etc etc.

Argue

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Oct 1, 2016
NYC
Ok, this is great, you guys are really helping me narrow it down.. I am definitely going to do product reviews and try to make money off of marketing the products by linking the amazon link in my description.. And as far as product, is the BOOK the best way to go, or should I do a website and offer the monthly service like suggested? <--- (This) The only problem with the monthly site and paying is I'm not exactly how much content I would need to put up and how often.. and exasctly how that would work..

Do a website first. The book comes second.

YouTube + Subscription based website + Book = $

As far as content, break it down into quadrants. For example:

Sex/Hygeine
Pick up tricks/fitness

Then make at least 5 videos for each category. This is my opinion. I would research further on how to make a successful subscription service, searching through google; to get the ideas flowing.

It's not that hard tho, Tai Lopez is successful with the 67 steps. Maybe try something similar or better yet do more research and execute.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JohnBuffet

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Feb 9, 2017
NJ
Thank you guys, based on all of the advice please tell me if you think this is a good map:

1) Keep keep READING ofcourse.
2) Keep my teaching job, but STOP doing the real estate course
3) Focus on youtube as my side hustle after work. Make money by giving Lifestyle advice AND doing reviews for products and linking them to my description to make commission off of people buying these products from amazon.
4) Write a book so I have a product to sell that the youtube will drive people to.
5) Work on a website/subscription service for people to join for monthly videos..
6) Get rich

JohnBuffet

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Feb 9, 2017
NJ
Thank you guys, based on all of the advice please tell me if you think this is a good map:

3) Focus on youtube as my side hustle after work. Make money by giving Lifestyle advice AND doing reviews for products and linking them to my description to make commission off of people buying these products from amazon.
4) Write a book so I have a product to sell that the youtube will drive people to.
5) Work on a website/subscription service for people to join for monthly videos..
6) Get rich

Sound about right?

Argue

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Oct 1, 2016
NYC

6) Get rich
Yeah, take massive action on these. Good luck.

Alxander

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Mar 5, 2015
Sound about right?
I think you are a little bit over simplifying the big steps when you can actually take small steps first.
Maybe there is a much better idea you can try out, and with taking it in small steps it's much easier to pivot.

I think you're like me, making quick decisions just to make one and then when you're focused on something big you can't let go of that image.

Because right now you're basically having youtube as a pillar to build on, what is no problem of course, just be aware of it :p

So just try it out man! But don't buy another youtube course for a lot of money and then figure out later you don't want to do youtube, got me?
Good luck :D

Here is a video from a fellow fastlaner

Have fun in what you do, don't focus on the end goal too much, that's my main point. You might fall over a small stone you didn't want to look at :p

Last edited:

JohnBuffet

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Feb 9, 2017
NJ
It's honestly just a lot to think about guys. And I don't mean to keep going back and fourth but the more I think about it the more it doesn't make sense.. Just being totally objective.. It's like.. I have 82 subscribers now with 12,000 views TOTAL. Even if I got to say 10,000 subscribers in 1 year, and sold say a book to 10% of them for $20 thats ONLY $20,000 profit before taxes. And say I made some money off affiliated products that I talked about in my videos and pretend I made an additional 10,000, thats still only 30,000 for the year..

And when I think about it more, yes there are a lot of lifestyle/life coaches out there. After a year, what else could I sell? Consultation services, and/or subscriptions to a website.. But I would have to sell A LOT of both of those to make this a big enough thing where I could quit my current full time job.. so this is tough.. It seems like its difficult to not just make a lot of money in this, but to make it a sustainable business.. PLUS, i'm working for the money, its not like its passive income thats just coming in..

Argue

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Oct 1, 2016
NYC
Read the book. Chapters 38 and 39 need to get read asap. You're overthinking too much. It's like POA (paralysis of over-analysis) is crippling you.

JohnBuffet

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Feb 9, 2017
NJ
Read the book. Chapters 38 and 39 need to get read asap. You're overthinking too much. It's like POA (paralysis of over-analysis) is crippling you.

Thanks.. maybe I am over thinking it.. I will start executing and make this damn youtube thing a hell of a business.. thanks again!

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
It's honestly just a lot to think about guys. And I don't mean to keep going back and fourth but the more I think about it the more it doesn't make sense.. Just being totally objective.. It's like.. I have 82 subscribers now with 12,000 views TOTAL. Even if I got to say 10,000 subscribers in 1 year, and sold say a book to 10% of them for $20 thats ONLY $20,000 profit before taxes. And say I made some money off affiliated products that I talked about in my videos and pretend I made an additional 10,000, thats still only 30,000 for the year..

And when I think about it more, yes there are a lot of lifestyle/life coaches out there. After a year, what else could I sell? Consultation services, and/or subscriptions to a website.. But I would have to sell A LOT of both of those to make this a big enough thing where I could quit my current full time job.. so this is tough.. It seems like its difficult to not just make a lot of money in this, but to make it a sustainable business.. PLUS, i'm working for the money, its not like its passive income thats just coming in..

This is your gut talking. Your gut is saying that you don't have anything of value to offer.

It doesn't matter what any of us say.

Your gut thinks it's a bad idea.

So can the youtube plan, and lets move on to something else.

Also, you're chasing doing what MJ calls in the book, "chasing money". Instead, you're thought process needs to be: "Am I adding value, or am I not"... NOT, "Is this going to pay my bills, or not".

Find something you know you can add value in. A problem you know you can solve.

Then, work RELENTLESSLY at it.

And you find that your bills have no problems paying themselves.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
There is a big world out there and you are viewing it with covers on your eyes. Take a note pad with you and write down all the different businesses you see. If you are truly seeing the picture, the entire note pad will be filled in days.

Opportunities abound...

JohnBuffet

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Feb 9, 2017
NJ
This is your gut talking. Your gut is saying that you don't have anything of value to offer.

It doesn't matter what any of us say.

Your gut thinks it's a bad idea.

So can the youtube plan, and lets move on to something else.

Also, you're chasing doing what MJ calls in the book, "chasing money". Instead, you're thought process needs to be: "Am I adding value, or am I not"... NOT, "Is this going to pay my bills, or not".

Find something you know you can add value in. A problem you know you can solve.

Then, work RELENTLESSLY at it.

And you find that your bills have no problems paying themselves.

Your right.. all of you guys have been extremly helpful.. I had a pre valentines day dinner with my girlfriend last night and I couldbt focus on her. All i could think about was business and my gut was talking about not doing the youtube. I really do need something that adds value..

An e-business where i could do it on the side until i make enough to leave my job.. a business i could hustle my a$$ off from my home.. a business that could solve a need and add value.. a business that i could run from my computer, pick up and leave cold NY and go wherever i want.. live total freedom..

Im going to can the youtube and forget the real estate.. i need to decide on a web based business.. need to figure out what though.. i know i need to think, and ideas you guys have feel free to share..

AMP, would you be able to message me and tell me more about your business? Anyone else have any other ideas?

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Feb 2, 2017
my house
Like others said before me, you are chasing money, not needs. You will never get money by chasing it. People don't give you their money because you want it. They give you money because you have something they want. Figure out what they want and the money will come.

That's literally all you should think about. Forget about every idea you have had up until this point. Write down on a piece of paper "What do people want?"

Go sit at a bus stop and watch people. Ask yourself what each person wants. Do that and nothing else for as long as it takes for it to click in your mind. If you're wondering if it clicked yet, it hasn't. Do that and you will figure it out.

JohnBuffet

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Feb 9, 2017
NJ
Like others said before me, you are chasing money, not needs. You will never get money by chasing it. People don't give you their money because you want it. They give you money because you have something they want. Figure out what they want and the money will come.

That's literally all you should think about. Forget about every idea you have had up until this point. Write down on a piece of paper "What do people want?"

Go sit at a bus stop and watch people. Ask yourself what each person wants. Do that and nothing else for as long as it takes for it to click in your mind. If you're wondering if it clicked yet, it hasn't. Do that and you will figure it out.

With much consderation and thanks to everyone I believe I have it now.

What do people want? What especially do men ages 15 and up want? They want to lose weight or get muscular. They want to improve their fashion, and fashion accessories.. they want to improve their hair.. they want to look their best so they have a better time in life, and so they get more attention from women..

So how do they get that? I continue the youtube but also make a main site, and instagram. I dont sell myself for people to buy; i sell specific things people could buy to look and feel their best. I.e buying wholesale products and selling them through my instagram and other sites.. hair products, or clothes for example.. a one stop shop to get fresh.. and i use the youtube to push the products i am selling.. also then later on i would come out with a book..
So in a nutshell i am specifically trying to provide/sell products to men to inprove their appearance..

G

GuestUserX09

Someone already mentioned above but with your position, I would go in heavily on YouTube BUT use it to funnel to something else. So you'll have a double sourced single project. For instance, you could set up a coaching website to coach the youth or coach other teachers, etc. And you could funnel Youtube traffic.

At that point 6,000 views won't get you paid much BUT if 1 of every 6000 viewers go on to buy your coaching/product, then now you have maximized profit from the single stream, while at the same time using similar time commitment and little to no overhead.

JohnBuffet

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Feb 9, 2017
NJ
Someone already mentioned above but with your position, I would go in heavily on YouTube BUT use it to funnel to something else. So you'll have a double sourced single project. For instance, you could set up a coaching website to coach the youth or coach other teachers, etc. And you could funnel Youtube traffic.

At that point 6,000 views won't get you paid much BUT if 1 of every 6000 viewers go on to buy your coaching/product, then now you have maximized profit from the single stream, while at the same time using similar time commitment and little to no overhead.

The 6,000 views isnt actually legit for that one video because I paid for it through advertisment so, i dont know if i can claim that to be honest.

But either way yes, i will use my youtube to funnel something else. I will set up a website ASAP and offer: coaching services, exercise programs, and eventually PRODUCTS- such as clothes or hair gel. I will buy wholesale products like i mentioned and sell them on my site (and other sites like amazon). So it will be a one stop shop pretty much to learn to dress and feel your best, and you will also be able to but the products also.. that along with marketing/reviewing products for that affiliate marketing. Whats the need? Helping guys perform better so they get feel better, and honestly, get laid more often.

G

GuestUserX09

The 6,000 views isnt actually legit for that one video because I paid for it through advertisment so, i dont know if i can claim that to be honest.

Sure, just for example but even though it's paid- the views are supposed to be people who suggested your video and would be interested anyways. So your paid traffic probably has the same or higher potential to convert if you did that again in the future.

JohnBuffet

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Feb 9, 2017
NJ
Sure, just for example but even though it's paid- the views are supposed to be people who suggested your video and would be interested anyways. So your paid traffic probably has the same or higher potential to convert if you did that again in the future.

Thanks, sounds like we put together a solid plan, right?

Young-Gun

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Mar 8, 2014
Austin, TX
@JohnBuffet The dating website concept could work.
Although it's a little "Me-Too" and the barrier of Entry is low, there is still a HUGE and timeless audience for dating advice.

This model could probably work *IF YOUR DATING ADVICE IS GOOD* and you have a DISTINCT audience / personality / approach.

Keep in mind the Online Dating market is already pretty busy, a lot of Titans and Gurus already set up -

How do you do things different than them?
What NEEDS are not being satisfied by the big guys?
What type of guy can you help the most?

Make sure you are capturing email addresses from the very beginning.

With the model you're proposing, the only meaningful profits will come from *repeat sales*. These will be men who trust your dating advice, who return for more (you probably have their email address), and who believe so strongly in your professional advice that they'll buy whatever you recommend.

Essentially what you're proposing is:

- Get eyeballs by creating your own content.
- Capture Leads by turning eyeballs into Email Addresses (give them AWESOME freemium rewards for signing up via Email)
- Consistently send great content to those email addresses.
- Periodically push some products / sales emails.

Just a word of warning... you probably aren't going to Get Rich off Amazon commissions alone.
Those things are like 6-7% and the cookie only lasts 24 hours.
You have to sell HELLA stuff to a big audience, over and over, to actually Get Wealthy from this.

I'm sure it can be done, but with 6% commissions, I'd just rather be selling my own products or services whenever possible... *much* higher profits.
And, you get much more "Control" in terms of the CENTS criteria.

I have much more I want to say to you! I'm only a year older than you and would love to see you succeed at escaping the rat race.
It's something I'm also working on... and I want to be *wealthy*... not just well-off.
I also am a teacher / tutor, with 7 years teaching experience in addition to my time as an entrepreneur.

Always looking for more participants in our future super-yacht race meetups from the forum ;)
Put the wind to your sails!

O%E2%80%99Pati-SuperYacht-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
I believe you have to be right person for real estate. I've watch relatives do this, and for some reason it doesn't work out for everyone the same way. The only way you find out is by personal experience. Who is to say what will make someone a millionaire. I believe they all made it in different ways, and I doubt they all followed the same menu.

Michał Kóska

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Jan 10, 2015
I do the real estate on a side, it is rewarding but very saturated market. I saw your 1st post and I see wrong approach. You say only about monet making- nice but in order to do that you have to customer focused. You need to give in order to get. If you do the business only for the money it not gonna work.

JohnBuffet

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Feb 9, 2017
NJ
@JohnBuffet The dating website concept could work.
Although it's a little "Me-Too" and the barrier of Entry is low, there is still a HUGE and timeless audience for dating advice.

This model could probably work *IF YOUR DATING ADVICE IS GOOD* and you have a DISTINCT audience / personality / approach.

Keep in mind the Online Dating market is already pretty busy, a lot of Titans and Gurus already set up -

How do you do things different than them?
What NEEDS are not being satisfied by the big guys?
What type of guy can you help the most?

Make sure you are capturing email addresses from the very beginning.

With the model you're proposing, the only meaningful profits will come from *repeat sales*. These will be men who trust your dating advice, who return for more (you probably have their email address), and who believe so strongly in your professional advice that they'll buy whatever you recommend.

Essentially what you're proposing is:

- Get eyeballs by creating your own content.
- Capture Leads by turning eyeballs into Email Addresses (give them AWESOME freemium rewards for signing up via Email)
- Consistently send great content to those email addresses.
- Periodically push some products / sales emails.

Just a word of warning... you probably aren't going to Get Rich off Amazon commissions alone.
Those things are like 6-7% and the cookie only lasts 24 hours.
You have to sell HELLA stuff to a big audience, over and over, to actually Get Wealthy from this.

I'm sure it can be done, but with 6% commissions, I'd just rather be selling my own products or services whenever possible... *much* higher profits.
And, you get much more "Control" in terms of the CENTS criteria.

I have much more I want to say to you! I'm only a year older than you and would love to see you succeed at escaping the rat race.
It's something I'm also working on... and I want to be *wealthy*... not just well-off.
I also am a teacher / tutor, with 7 years teaching experience in addition to my time as an entrepreneur.

Always looking for more participants in our future super-yacht race meetups from the forum ;)
Put the wind to your sails!

O%E2%80%99Pati-SuperYacht-1.jpg

Thanks a lot! I appreciate your time, and post.

I have officially put up www.2mlifestyle.com - I will sell fitness programs, and fashion and dating consultations. My goal is to help guys (or girls) to be successful in the dating world, successful at achieving a certain level of fitness, and successful at dressing well!

The fitness market is saturated, but I haven't seen too many consultants for dating, and not many for dating, fitness, and fashion. So, hopefully I can solve this need to people. I remember when I was younger I was always looking for better ways to dress, better approaches to talk to women, and how to get in shape. Now that I've found the answers to all of these 3 I figure I could make a business teaching other people.

I want to get out of the rat race asap!

Last edited by a moderator:

Young-Gun

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Mar 8, 2014
Austin, TX
Thanks a lot! I appreciate your time, and post.

I have officially put up www.2mlifestyle.com - I will sell fitness programs, and fashion and dating consultations. My goal is to help guys (or girls) to be successful in the dating world, successful at achieving a certain level of fitness, and successful at dressing well!

The fitness market is saturated, but I haven't seen too many consultants for dating, and not many for dating, fitness, and fashion. So, hopefully I can solve this need to people. I remember when I was younger I was always looking for better ways to dress, better approaches to talk to women, and how to get in shape. Now that I've found the answers to all of these 3 I figure I could make a business teaching other people.

I want to get out of the rat race asap!

Go dude, do it. Rootin for you!
And me too... I remember coming across this stuff on the internet when I was younger... stuff about approaching women, being a man etc.
Was really influential for me at the time, although it took me quite a while to sort out the good advice from the bad.

There's definitely room to deliver a lot of value :)
Create content! Promote your content! Build that email list!
Attract an audience as you develop ideas about products and services to sell them.

Happy to give more input as you go, if you want!

Amon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Jun 29, 2016
Cleveland, OH
So, if you guys were me, what would you do?? I am still confused as heck!
I only recently found the right mentors and got started on my fastlane. If I were you, I'd read the gold threads until you feel something that clicks. If it aligns with your strengths, that's when you stop reading altogether and take massive action. For me that meant reaching out to a lot of successful fastlaners to get where I am. I respect that you are on youtube and put yourself out there but to me it feels like the guru type material on "how to be a millionaire" from a broke guy.

JillianHW

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 16, 2017
Ontario

6) Get rich

John these are great ideas, you should also consider running your subscription as a training course (something I am currently doing) and also something you, as a teacher might be good at.

I am currently using a platform called Teachable, but there are others out there such as Thinkific (though stay away from Udemy.com). Using these platforms any material you create for your book and your youtube videos can be reused as collateral for your training course as well as marketing material. In fact I took down all of my free youtube content and it is now packaged up inside a training course - if you want to see it you now have to pay (me not youtube). The teaching platforms can sell standalone courses as well as subscription content.

Premium adult training courses can sell for premium prices. As a teacher, you might be ideally skilled to put together your training courses, and your videos show you have the confidence to put yourself out there. Once you build the course (product), you can then concentrate on selling it. This will take time, but can also prove lucrative. You also don't need to play the silly numbers game you have to play on youtube, i.e. thousands of views for a few dollars (if you're lucky), you just need, say 10 subscribers at maybe $30/month and, well you're a teacher, you do the math.

Let me know if you need any tips.

Good luck.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
With respect to your YouTube channel:

The presentation is decent. You are articulate and seem natural on camera. So I think you've cleared the first hurdle (i.e. not being awkward on camera).The problem I see is the content - it's pretty generic (at least the few videos I watched). If you want to pursue YT, then focus on what unique insights you can bring to the channel.

Think about some of the top fitness YouTube channels (I come back to these often because it's such a competitive vertical) - Pump Chasers, ft. Chris Jones is successful mostly because of his personality. The dude's optimism, sense of humor, and hustle are infectious. It's more of a motivational type channel than instructional, at least the past couple years.

Omar Isuf (hands down best fitness channel) fills the gap with quality content. Everything he posts is factually accurate and actionable. If you want serious advice on how to get bigger and stronger, that's the place to go. He's also got a good camera presence and a sense of humor, so his videos are fun to watch.

IMO, those are the best fitness channels on YouTube. Both bring something unique to the table - Chris Jones with his hustle and entrepreneurial life style, and Omar Isuf with his PhD level information that you don't find on other channels. They have an angle that works for them, and are both pretty successful in the niche.

You already said you didn't want to compete in fitness (wise choice), and want to do a male lifestyle channel. Great - what can you add that Alpha.M and Real Men Real Style don't already present?

I would stay away from the dating angle - the whole pick up artist bullshittery has kind of poisoned that well. It's not enough to tell men to up their value on the sexual market, you gotta tell them magical incantations that make womens' panties hit the floor.

TL;DR

Find and focus on what makes you unique in your vertical - make sure it distinguishes you from the other big dogs in that space

JohnBuffet

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Feb 9, 2017
NJ
Thanks everyone..

Yes, the fitness channels are so saturated, I origninally began with a fitness channel because honestly after reading Think and Grow Rich I thought to myself if I could have any job in the world what would it be? And I said I'd want to have a life like Chris Jones from youtube who does what he wants all day, makes videos, trains, and make business moves.

So, I started my channel, and stopped due to the saturated market. Now, I am doing lifestyle help (hair, clothes, dating, grooming etc), but yes, there is already the Alpha M channel who does this. I also don't want to be seen as a "Scammer" - as in i'm teaching people to be successful (although not with money) but yet I am broke (well i'm a teacher in NY so i'm no where near rich).. But all of your suggestions are great-- I guess the question is can I have a channel that's different already than someone who is similar to what i'm doing- ALpha M... and its very difficult.. so i am stressed and confused..

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.