Sepp
New Contributor
Hi everyone,
while learning something new, I always noticed that there is much more information for beginners compared to already advanced learners.
I took a look at the javascript courses on udemy. The distribution by the time of writing this post is:
Number of courses:
Beginner: 408
Advanced: 146
Expert: 15
In Addition: In the beginner-courses are many more students enrolled.
It makes sense because there are more beginners and most of them won't become experts.
Also: Experts can often figure stuff out by themselves and don't need courses.
Does it make sense to create a course for experts?
The number of possible students is much lower and I think it is much more work.
On the flip side: You don't have so much competition:
What do you guys think?
while learning something new, I always noticed that there is much more information for beginners compared to already advanced learners.
I took a look at the javascript courses on udemy. The distribution by the time of writing this post is:
Number of courses:
Beginner: 408
Advanced: 146
Expert: 15
In Addition: In the beginner-courses are many more students enrolled.
It makes sense because there are more beginners and most of them won't become experts.
Also: Experts can often figure stuff out by themselves and don't need courses.
Does it make sense to create a course for experts?
The number of possible students is much lower and I think it is much more work.
On the flip side: You don't have so much competition:
What do you guys think?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
