What's new

Taking the leap

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

FreeRat

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
May 21, 2023
Messages
4
Rep Bank
$290
User Power: 50%
Hey,
I'm a 15 y/o wantrepeneur with no extraordinary story and no relevant contribution to the world but I'm here to change that.
Since I was little I've always liked fixing stuff and solving problems by using ingenuity and seeing the world through a lens of profound creativity that knew everything was solvable providing you could find the correct approach.

Fast forward some years, I was in plain lock-down and more bored than ever. This is when I came across coding. Coding enabled me to fix real-life problems while veering towards a relatively safe career where I would be payed handsomely for it (I've always been an ambitious little twid) . I had pretty serious discipline problems and could't focus on one topic for more than a month (this is my main obstacle with entrepreneurship).

Last fall I was very depressed, aimless and stopped coding completely. This is when I came across self-improvement and entrepreneurship.
And I understood that this was what I would really like to do with my life as I could solve problems and provide value while being generously rewarded for it (redundant I know) at a much greater scale than just coding.
I started going to the gym, reading a book a week, meditating, journaling and focusing on tilting my view of the world to see the underlying 'matrix' that keeps people being indoctrinated sheep without them realising about the spoon-fed ideas that they are gulping in so that they remain obedient machines in exchange for comfort. (I think I knew it intuitively that something was off with the world, like everyone I assume, but this is when I really began to open my eyes)

A month ago or so I came across MJ DeMarco's first book "The Millionaire Fast-lane" and I knew it was a gem. I tried to find what I could provide for the world and I came to the realisation that I am obviously very inexperienced because of my age but that I possessed a really highly-valued skill in our economy, coding (although it was a bit rusty because of the months of unproductive stagnation) that could also help me jump-start an internet business (I know that depending on where you look you can find markets with really low barriers of entry (violating the command of entry), but scalability potential is much higher.)

I've been lurking around in this community as I know that here I can find people with the same vision as me that can help me keep accountable in my journey with whom I can share the findings that will come out of my victories and failures and it is today when I have decided to take action and start producing instead of consuming (may it be in the form of a messy non-sensical rant)

I really don´t know what venture to pursue and I am likely in a paralysis by analysis situation, which has haunted me all my life. While I find out I will be learning how to market and sell.

I know entrepeneurship is what I want to do. I have taped into a discipline and focus I didn't know I had and I think it streams from the sense of purpose that it has given me. I know I kneed to build up systems to get disciplined in case this fades.

I understand I must take action as soon as possible and i will find out how by further studying MJ's books and the threads in this valuable gold-mine he has crafted as I am shure that the answer must lay here.

Best regards and Godspeed.
P.S. Sorry for my sloppy English.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom