- Joined
- Jan 18, 2012
- Messages
- 242
Rep Bank
$980
$980
User Power: 165%
Hi guys,
Let me explain my actual situation.
I'm 20 years old I'm actually working in a bank part time for 25 hours a week and I'm paid $14 an hour as Teller (cashier).
I also work in a club one day a week which give me $100-150/week.
So I make arround $1600 - $1800 net for one month.
I'm not planing to go back to univercity because I want to be a fastlaner.
I'm about to change my F-150 2008 for a little car that won't cost me a lot of money and I wanna reduce all my payment so I can have more free time to put in my fastlane idea.
That my situation. ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Now what I'm willing to do is drop my two jobs and make about the same income on internet from home so I can still live and invest if needed in my fastlane idea. That would give me a lot of free time to work on my FastLane business.
I'm familiar with ebay I have sold many things on it and I'm thinking about finding a niche to sell stuff on it and make a website from wordpress.com and try to make the same income from it so I could save more time to work on my fastlane.
I would like to know if you guys have better ideas or feedback about it?
Thanks you!
Let me explain my actual situation.
I'm 20 years old I'm actually working in a bank part time for 25 hours a week and I'm paid $14 an hour as Teller (cashier).
I also work in a club one day a week which give me $100-150/week.
So I make arround $1600 - $1800 net for one month.
I'm not planing to go back to univercity because I want to be a fastlaner.
I'm about to change my F-150 2008 for a little car that won't cost me a lot of money and I wanna reduce all my payment so I can have more free time to put in my fastlane idea.
That my situation. ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Now what I'm willing to do is drop my two jobs and make about the same income on internet from home so I can still live and invest if needed in my fastlane idea. That would give me a lot of free time to work on my FastLane business.
I'm familiar with ebay I have sold many things on it and I'm thinking about finding a niche to sell stuff on it and make a website from wordpress.com and try to make the same income from it so I could save more time to work on my fastlane.
I would like to know if you guys have better ideas or feedback about it?
Thanks you!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
