The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Supreme Court hands victory to blind man who sued Domino’s over site accessibility

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA

Update your websites.

And if someone is looking for a fastlane opportunity, create software that converts non-ADA-compliant websites to compliant ones quickly & seemlessly.

@Fox might be worth mentioning in your web group.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
There's a need right there for anybody on the forum who knows how to code. Tagging @LittleWolfie - is this something that would fit you?

The hardest part is selling it. Accessibility guidelines have been available for decades however nobody wants that when they can have pretty pictures. Hint never use flash or video when possible.(always include transcripts)

Secondly any site that can be processed enough by software can be read by a screen reader, it is just another kind of bot.

Would need Amazon turk or similar to be availble here. However if you build a website in the correct MVC manner, you can just expose a RESTful API from a headless site. Then you have the normal site hook on top

No one wants to pay for that,because it costs a lot more and requires a lot more experience than just throwing something up that looks good to the buyer.

The insurance against being sued is probably cheaper

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
The hardest part is selling it.
I could see this being a consultancy or similar.

The only other way I could see of doing this is Google for the blind. Then your looking at higher costs. Lower transactions (fewer customers, less wealthy)

I could see a consultancy, if the economics works. I just am unable to see how.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.