• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Atomic Habits by James Clear

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it, discussion begins soon!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: Atomic Habits, by James Clear (Review | Discuss)

Superb Caricature of the Slowlane

Discussion in 'The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Mind' started by RazorCut, Dec 9, 2018.

1. RazorCut

RazorCut Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $19,504
    This made me smile but feel sad at the same time as we all know people trapped in this world:

View: https://youtu.be/584jrtK1HgI

amazon.JPG

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  2. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke MONK Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $5,221

Suzanne Bazemore likes this.
  3. Healthfulness

Healthfulness Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $502
    As I'm working part time job in a warehouse while studying (and building business) this hits right in the feels.
    It's really depressing, repetitive, mind numbing place and so many people have accepted that as their reality and even worse, they are not even planning to change anything.
    It's sad, but is there any way to fix that?
    Warehouses are neccessary (as many other sh*t jobs), they will probably gradually get automized, but for now I guess - the strongest one survives.
    Like no on is forced to be there, everyone applied for that job and if their situation really made it neccessary to take that job, you can always work on your freedom project, but most people choose to whine and spend time after work "resting" - watching tv, drinking beer and other stupid sh*t.
    I hate that job, so I do whatever it takes to build my fastlane projects, they choose to "rest" after hard day at work, It's a choice to be there!
    While they rest I choose to learn and build.

4. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $365,107
    Admin Post
    Wow, very sad.

But also from the perspective of the monopoly Amazon had become.

sparechange and RazorCut like this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.