The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Suggestion for C Programming Book

adisharma

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 23, 2020
Gurgaon
Hello Everyone, I am looking for c programming book and I have checked on amazon but there are lots of stuff. Can anyone know the best author name or book? So i can purchase them. I have read about Greg Perry and David Griffiths book both are amazing but i want to purchase only one. Please suggest me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

drahz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jul 24, 2019
Hello Everyone, I am looking for c programming book and I have checked on amazon but there are lots of stuff. Can anyone know the best author name or book? So i can purchase them. I have read about Greg Perry and David Griffiths book both are amazing but i want to purchase only one. Please suggest me.

I don't want to discourage you from learning, but why do you want to learn C language? The language is very low level and you will have a hard time using it for any bigger project than hello world. If you are just interested in how some things work, then C++ might be a better option for you. This way you will know 90% of C and you will at least know something which is still used to this day.

But back to your question, just go with any book with good reviews and read it. You will have to do some projects to understand the concepts anyway.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.